Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 16K Comp Goalie Stick features a compression molded one piece OPS construction for improved durability and reduced weight for faster reaction times.
The 16K goal stick features Reebok's ACCUBLADE TECHNOLOGY that improves the blades stiffness for more accurate passing and predictable puck deflections. The shaft on the 16K goalie stick features Reebok's GRIPTONITE™ grip texture to help maximize stick control as well as improves reaction speeds.
The Reebok 16K goal stick is a great choice for junior goaltenders playing at any level. Reebok's entry priced composite goal stick offers solid performance and durability.
- Model Number: HSG16K
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Super Lightweight OPS
- One piece fused composite construction
- Compression molded lightweight composite shaft
- Compression molded lightweight composite paddle
- Lightweight composite blade featuring ACCUBLADE TECHNOLOGY
- Improves durability and uniform stiffness
- Allows the goaltender to make accurate passes
- Improves reaction speed
- 703 grams (Based on a Junior 21")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 23" = 25"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Reebok Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Junior & Youth
The Reebok Premier Comp Goalie Stick combines extremely lightweight composite fiber material with durable foam core technology, resulting in an incredibly lightweight stick that greatly reduces shot vibration and increases puck control. The new stiffness profile provides a traditional feel to the stick but with improved shooting ability.
The Reebok Premier 24K Comp Goalie Stick is a lightweight stick that reduces shot vibration and increases puck control by providing a lightweight OPS construction. The new stiffness profile provides a traditional feel to the stick but with improved shooting ability.