Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey shoulder pads are specifically designed for the physical grinder type player that needs just a little more protection and can't sacrifice mobility. The EQ50 shoulder pads have a similar design to the S19 shoulder but with a little more substance and protection.
Easton has introduced HEX-Foam on the EQ50 protective line to offer increased comfort, protection, and air flow. On the EQ50 shoulder pads the HEX-foam is found under the shoulder caps. The EQ50 shoulder pads feature a removable plastic insert rib wrap. Along with the more standard removable belly guard.
The EQ50 features the Easton's FRM or Free Range of Motion design to help increase the overall mobility of the pads. For example the 2-piece bicep guard that increases mobility while maintaining protection.
- High density foams and plastic inserts in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Hex foam under shoulder cap offering increased comfort, protection, and air flow
- Removable plastics insert kidney guards
- Extended arch - Designed specifically for the physical player to enhance protection of the upper back
- Bio Dri liner wicks moisture for a better dryer fit
- 3-piece chest and back provides excellent mobility
- FRM (Free Range of Motion) - Designed to provide maximum range of motion while providing great protection
- Adjustable 2-piece bicep guards
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Small/Medium / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Medium/Large / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'4"+ / 112+ cm