Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Light hockey gloves are the premier hockey gloves from CCM. The U+ CL glove features advanced EPP and open cell foams, offering pro level protection that is crazy light. A high grade Clarino palm provides a great stick feel. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.
CCM has given the Crazy Light pro level protection in a lightweight design. The Hybrid foam construction combines open cell and EPP foams to offer maximum protection at a low weight. The CCM Crazy Light glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the CL glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive.
The palm used on the U+ CL glove is a high grade Clarino. This palm provides pro level puck feel, and great durability as well. The Crazy Light glove also features triple segmented index, middle, and ring fingers to offer maximum finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUCL
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- "NHL" nylon exterior offers superior durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- Leather overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Double Decker U+ Foam:
- Hybrid foam construction consisting of EPP and Open Cell Foams
- Provides pro level protection with minimal weight
- Clarino N8080 with Septon
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Nash finger tips provide durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index, middle, and ring fingers provide maximum flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: these gloves are the best fitting gloves around.there is no breaking in period. they are very light and durable. i would recommend them. great glove
Comments: These are a solid set of gloves. I was a bit weary when I first got them because the pinky region of the glove fit a bit weird. However, after a few skates this issue was gone. The gloves feel better than ever now. The material used on the palms is great and has a good feel. Highly recommend (4/5) and the for the price you can't beat em.
From: Kevin, MI
Comments: I have these gloves. The first time they touched my hands I knew they were perfect. They are stylish and very light. They are durable and extremely protective. The lip that extends over the wrist has saved me from a slash countless times. Its a wonder my hand is not broken. After one use with these gloves, it felt as if I had been using them for months. They molded to my hand perfectly and they are the best gloves I have ever owned. I will never throw these away.
From: Joel, FL
Comments: Real slick looking glove, I have the Caps color scheme. Felt awesome the first 2x I used them, then after the 3rd session, after MAYBE 3 hours TOTAL on ice usage, the stitching between the palms and finger gussets has already ripped open on both hands. IW has already started to take care of me from a customer service side (thanks IW, always great service) but I am obviously not thrilled with the quality of what should be CCMs top glove. Maybe I got that 1 pair in the batch that was bound to be lesser quality, or maybe the glove itself is a subpar effort from CCM?
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection while maintaining a very lightweight fit. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 2-piece pro flex design that affords players a tighter grasp on the stick for more control.Colors: 9
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. Additionally, the backhand is reinforced by plastic inserts for even greater protection. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 which is reinforced in the high wear areas for durability. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 3