|Sonic Turbo Wash Bearing Cleaner||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The washing machine for skate bearings. Prolongs the life of your bearing and makes them spin like new. Dirty bearings are loaded, agitated and then emerge spotless. Fast and easy to use.
- Cleans 16 standard 608 or 20 micro 688 bearings
- Ready to Use - Comes filled with cleanin solution
- Always let bearings complete dry before relubricating
- If bearings are extremely dirty or have dried grease, use toothbrush after soaking
- Solution can be used more than once and dirty cleaner can be filtered paper towel or coffee filter
- See Sonic Citrus Bearing Cleaner for replacement solution
- Watch VIDEO on cleaning bearings.
- Dirty bearings go into the Turbo Wash, get agitated, and emerge spotless.
- Comes with cleaning solution in washing chamber.
- Remember to lubricate the bearing after wash...Sonic Super Oil recommended.
Comments: I tried this for the first time. It isn't as good as I thought it would be but it does the job for a basic bearing. It is a little messy though. You have to pull out the tool first and then put the bearings on. I love the Bones Cleaning Unit but the drawback to it is that it doesn't come with cleaner so yes I would buy this unit again however it's not top notch!
From: Danny, Owasso, OK
Comments: Doesn't quite get everything clean, but a solid product. Next time I will try to leave it for longer than recomended. Using this and some lube definately gave new life to my bearings this season. The one thing i didn't like is that the bearings just sit inside a plastic basket piled up on top of each other. I would prefer bearing holders separating each one so loose dirt can sift freely to the bottom.
From: Chadd, Playa Vista, CA
Comments: Great Product for cleaning. Would definitely buy again.
From: John, FL
Comments: Some of the best bearing cleaner I've ever used. I soaked my bearings overnight because they were extremely dirty and it worked like a charm. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else.
From: Steve, San Jose, CA
Comments: Great design to have your bearings sit suspended in the cleaning solution on the provided rack. Just a few twists and gentle shakes and the grit and dirt will separate and settle to the bottom. I'd still recommend a thorough drying by either compressed air or with a clean towel. Bonus - the cleaning solution is safe on any rubber or plastic bearing components AND your skin. Garage solvents can damage your plastic bearing cages and rubber shields. Not to mention that they're noxious and harmful with skin contact.
Comments: Excellent bearing cleaner set, comes with everything you need to put your bearings through a wash and have them cleaned up in no time! Always make sure to lube the bearings after they've been cleaned. I would go with Bones speed cream, your bearings will feel new and last you a long time with cleaning.
Comments: As good as anything else out there but it still does not get all the grime out of your bearings. Can't just let it sit in the wash better to use some pressure or a brush.