Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Vandal X hockey stick offers a similar design and construction as the former Warrior Vandal stick but with a new look and and increased rebound for more kick. The Vandal X hockey stick offers a great value at a reasonable price.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: Warrior Vandal
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Composite deluxe internal construction increases fiber strand content for increased durability
- Flex Profile:
- High-pressure molded shaft decreases weight and increases durability
- Precision taper focuses energy at lower quarter for easy load and release
- Traditional hockey shaft dimensions
- Grip: Soft Grip coating offers slight rubber like grip coating
- Soft-core blade construction resist torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 50
- Length: 50"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The junior stick is available in 50 flex.
Warrior Covert Low Kick Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth
The Warrior Covert DT1 grip hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life. The Junior stick length is 51" and is available in 40 and 50 flex with a grip coating.