Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Vandal X hockey stick offers a similar design and construction as the former Warrior Vandal stick but with a new look and and increased rebound for more kick. The Vandal X hockey stick offers a great value at a reasonable price.
- Heritage: Warrior Vandal
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Composite deluxe internal construction increases fiber strand content for increased durability
- Flex Profile:
- High-pressure molded shaft decreases weight and increases durability
- Precision taper focuses energy at lower quarter for easy load and release
- Traditional hockey shaft dimensions
- Grip: Soft Grip coating offers slight rubber like grip coating
- Soft-core blade construction resist torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 70
- Length: 57"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The intermediate stick is available in 75 flex.
Warrior Covert Low Kick Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Warrior Covert DT4 grip hockey sticks offer good performance at a great price. The Covert DT4 is a True1 piece hockey stick that features the Dagger Taper® providing a very low-kick point. A lighter hosel and blade provide the DT4 with good balance and feel. The Intermediate stick length is 57" and is available in a 70 flex with a grip coating.
The Warrior Covert DT5 grip sticks are the most affordable True1 piece sticks on the market. The Covert DT5 also features the Dagger Taper® Technology providing an extremely low-kick point. The Intermediate stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 70 flex with a grip coating.