Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Syko Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the recreational to intermediate level of play. The Syko pants feature a 420D denier nylon shell that is very lightweight and is resistant to snags, rips, and tears.
The Syko pants have enhanced lower back protection for impact dispersion. The pants also have molded PE kidney and hip protection with a 2-piece anatomically molded PE thigh pad. The spine area features a large molded plastic insert, and a contoured PE insert in the tailbone area.
The Syko pants feature the V-Tek™ micro-mesh liner that is moisture-wicking, and helps keep the player dry. The large mesh panels on the front of the pant help increase airflow to regulate body temperature. The pant also features a stretch crotch zone for better leg movement, and mobility.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HPSYKOJ2
- Heritage: Warrior SYKO 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 30" - 32"
Medium / 32" - 34"
Large / 34" - 36"
XL / 38" - 40"
- 420D denier nylon shell
- Lightweight and resistant to snags, rips, and tears
- Enhanced lower back protection for impact dispersion
- Low-profile kidney wrap and mobile hip flex design
- Molded PE kidney protection
- Warrior's exclusive SixPack Belly Protector - Padded, segmented belly pad
- Molded PE hip protection
- 2-piece anatomically molded PE thigh pads
- Spine area features large molded plastic insert
- Contoured PE insert in tailbone area
- Lightweight pant that moves with the pace of the player
- V-Tek™ micro-mesh moisture-wicking liner
- Large mesh panels increase ventilation
- Padded nylon belt closure
- Lace up front tie
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure for a custom feel and full adjustment
- Stretch crotch zone for better leg movement
- NO Suspender buttons
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Senior
Looking for a unique, custom pant or a set for the team? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you not only get to choose the colors, but also you can add plastics for pro level protection or add length to the legs. Plus you can have the player's name stitched on the pant along with a team logo.
Prices starting at $249.99.