Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Swagger Goal Stick features a glass laminated birch and aspen core handle that runs completely through the paddle for strength. The Swagger goal stick is made with Warrior's Secret Formula Urethane RIM-molded paddle offering the best in impact absorption, durability and vibration dampening. New improved chemical bonding for superior lamination adherence covering the Carbon Composite Deluxe external paddle and blade. All new Platform Heel high-impact ABS insert covers the blade and heel for increased durability on the playing surface and from puck impact. Reinforcing the blade is a Landing Strip, also increasing impact strength and stability. The Swagger is made in the majestic forests of Finland.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SW2
- Heritage: Warrior Swagger
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Birch and aspen wood
- Carbon Composite reinforcement
- New chemical lamination bonding
- Landing Strip reinforcement
- ABS inserts
- Made in the Majestic forests of Finland
- Glass-laminated birch and aspen core handle
- Carbon Composite Deluxe external paddle reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- Carbon Composite Deluxe blade reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- All-New Platform Heel high impact ABS insert covers the full blade and heel area for improved puck impact and ice impact durability
- Wood handle painted with smooth finish
- 862 Grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Quick / Mid /
- Backstrom / Twist /
- Rask / Heel /
- Howard / how
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Warrior Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27.5" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).