Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Ruckus Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youth hockey player. The Ruckus features a lightweight forward-centered fit pant that is shaped for the natural skating motion.
The Ruckus has a 210-denier nylon shell that is balanced for a lightweight pant that is very durable. The pant also has a lower back flap with a plastic insert to protect against falls for the youth player learning the game. The high-stretch poly weave areas allow for a stretchable crotch and leg panel to increase mobility and the moisture-wicking stretch liner helps keep the player dry.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HPRUCKY2
- Heritage: Warrior Ruckus 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Warrior Youth Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement / Height
Small / 20" - 22" / 3'3"-4'1"
Medium / 21" - 23" / 3'7"-4'4"
Large / 22" - 24" / 3'11-4'7"
- 210D nylon exterior with high-strecth poly-weave in key areas
- Molded PE kidney protection
- Molded PE hip protection
- 2-piece anatomically molded PE thigh pads
- Spine area features large molded plastic insert
- Contoured PE insert in tailbone area
- Lightweight design
- Large mesh panels increase ventilation
- Forward-canted-fit for a natural skating motion
- Padded nylon belt closure
- Lace up front tie
- Stretch crotch zone for better leg movement
- NO Suspender buttons
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
Looking for a unique, custom pant or a set for the team? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you not only get to choose the colors, but you can add length to the legs. Plus you can have the player's name stitched on the pant along with a team logo.
Prices starting at $249.99.