Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Ruckus Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youth hockey player. The Ruckus features a lightweight forward-centered fit pant that is shaped for the natural skating motion.
The Ruckus has a 210-denier nylon shell that is balanced for a lightweight pant that is very durable. The pant also has a lower back flap with a plastic insert to protect against falls for the youth player learning the game. The high-stretch poly weave areas allow for a stretchable crotch and leg panel to increase mobility and the moisture-wicking stretch liner helps keep the player dry.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HPRUCKY2
- Heritage: Warrior Ruckus 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Warrior Youth Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement / Height
Small / 20" - 22" / 3'3"-4'1"
Medium / 21" - 23" / 3'7"-4'4"
Large / 22" - 24" / 3'11-4'7"
- 210D nylon exterior with high-strecth poly-weave in key areas
- Molded PE kidney protection
- Molded PE hip protection
- 2-piece anatomically molded PE thigh pads
- Spine area features large molded plastic insert
- Contoured PE insert in tailbone area
- Lightweight design
- Large mesh panels increase ventilation
- Forward-canted-fit for a natural skating motion
- Padded nylon belt closure
- Lace up front tie
- Stretch crotch zone for better leg movement
- NO Suspender buttons
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Warrior Covert DT3 Ice Hockey Pants are designed to follow a hockey player's natural skating posture. Warrior's Forward Canted Fit creates a fit that puts players in the optimal position to skate efficiently. The durable nylon construction is designed with ventilation panels for breathability and a stretch gusset that allows for unhindered strides.
Looking for a unique custom pant, or a team set of custom pants? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you can choose custom colors, striping details, and even add your logo. Prices start at $79.97.