|Warrior Projekt Mid Body Hockey Girdle Jr||
The Warrior Projekt Girdle features a stretchable, Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Warrior Projekt Girdle specializes in offering solid protection in a lightweight package. The Projekt girdle features padding constructed of Zote™ foams. The Zote™ foam offers ideal properties for hockey equipment. It is lightweight, is able to absorb a ton of energy, and best of all it is not rigid. This allows the pads to be extremely comfortable and not having that heavy bulky feel.
To improve the fit of the girdle Warrior has added lower leg Velcro straps to control the circumference of the leg openings. And added a two interior panels of moisture wicking material in the liner to help keep the girdle dry and light throughout the game. Plus they really used a high quality Lyrca that is soft to the touch.
The Warrior Syko Shell is designed to fit on the Projekt girdle. They're offered in several colors.
- Spine and Kidney pads - Single density foams with plastic inserts
- Tailbone pads- Single density foams with plastic inserts
- Hip pads - Zote™ foams with plastic inserts
- Thigh pads - Zote™ foams with plastic inserts
- Front leg pads - Pocketed single density foams
- Lower rear leg pads - Single density foams
- Built in cup pocket - Cup not included
- Lycra stretchable body - Provides a close, performance fit
- Offers protection without the bulkiness of traditional ice pants
- Designed to be worn under Ice Pant Shells
- Adjustable waist Velcro, Lycra closure
- Adjustable waist Nylon belt
- Velcro, Lycra leg closures
- Lycra lined
- Spine and front tongue ares are lined with Warrior's moisture wicking and anti-bacterial Ventilator liner
- Warrior sizing guidelines: Waist
Girdle size / Waist (inches)
Small / 22"-24"
Medium / 24"-26"
Large / 26"-28"
XL / 28"-30"
- Weight: 929 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants/Girdles/Shells Junior & Youth
Warrior Franchise ice hockey pants are the premier ice pant from Warrior. The Franchise offers a pro level protection in a lightweight package. The Franchise showcases thick molded PE inserts, but the pant is tailored for improved comfort and increased mobility. The Franchise pant is mobile enough to avoid the hits, but also has pro level protection to keep you on the ice.Colors: 1
Looking for a unique, custom pant or a set for the team? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you not only get to choose the colors, but you can add length to the legs. Plus you can have the player's name stitched on the pant along with a team logo.
Prices starting at $264.00.
Warrior Bonafide ice hockey pants are very similar to the top end Franchise, but include a different liner and less stretch panels. The Bonafide has 2-ply stretch panels in the upper hip areas and crotch region for great mobility. The Bonafide is constructed with the same durable 420-denier nylon shell as the Franchise. You can find Warrior's SpineTek™ Back Protection System, as well as the moisture wicking V-Tek liner featured on the Bonafide pant.
The Warrior Projekt Girdle features a stretchable, Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. The Projekt Girdle is constructed of advanced Zote™ foam to offer very light, yet protective padding.
The Warrior Syko Shell is unstoppable just like the players who wear it! So your a little all star and play on more then one team? Pick up the Syko shell instead of changing pants for each team.Colors: 3