Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Projekt hockey elbow pads are the top of the line elbow pads from Warrior. The Projekt elbow pads offer a pro level of protection in a lightweight package with great mobility. This non-rigid dual-cap design allows the pad to maneuver with the arm keeping your elbow locked in the proper position.
Warrior has incorporated the 50/FIFTY protective technology into the Projekt elbow pads this year, strategically placing lightweight dual-density compression molded foams to areas of the pad for a balance of protection and mobility. Warrior focused on providing you articulated protection where you need it and not where you don't giving you full range of motion. The Projekt also features 2-Way protection which fuses a layer of low-density foam to the caps exterior. This foam diffuses stinging blows that contact the head or face, but still allows for natural body contact and energy transfer.
The Projekt elbow pads feature Warrior's Chillwave enhanced Ventilator™ liner which will help keep the players arm cool as well as wicking away the moisture. A deep elbow cradle and Warrior's Sling Wrap strapping system keep your elbow and forearm deep in this pad providing you with the optimal fit and protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HEPPROS2
- Heritage: Warrior Projekt 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
Small / 5'5"-5'9"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11"
Large / 5'9"-6'1"
Extra Large / 6'0" +
- 2 Way protection system
- Elbow caps have a layer of low-density foam fused to the caps exterior protecting yourself and others on the rink from direct impact
- 50/FIFTY protective technology
- Lightweight dual-density compression molded foams specifically applied to areas of the pad for a balance of protection and mobility
- Focused on providing articulated protection where it is needed and where it is not needed
- Sectioned forearm protection built with dual-density compression molded foams and plastic inserts
- Two-cap system offers a great level of protection
- Trampoline-effect liner system absorbs and redirects impact for comfort
- Chillwave enhanced Ventilator™ antimicrobial moisture-wicking liner
- 3-piece design provides maximum mobility
- Integrated elbow cap pivot hinge allows bicep guard maximum range of motion
- Sling wrap strap system for secure fit and zero joint pinch
- Neoprene like material offers comfortable feel
- Helps stick to the skin when moist for a better fit
- Integrated two-cap system for maximum mobility
- Segmented bicep protection for increased fit and mobility
- Elbow cradle technology for a secure fit
- Weight:249 grams (medium elbow pad)
Comments: These pads are mobile, comfortable, durable, light, protective and stay in place. The pads donÕt feel quite as mobile as the white 2010 version when you first put them on, but in game situations theyÕre very mobile. They definitely feel mobile in comparison to all the other top end 2012 pads. There is a little slot cut out at the bottom of the elbow that helps with mobility. They are much more protective than the 2010 version. The elbow caps are deeper, harder and more protective. The forearm protection is also beefed up. I have taken a hard fall in these and was no worse for wear. The 2012 Projekts are the best high end elbow pads IÕve ever owned and I highly recommend them.
From: Anthony, Ontario, Canada
Comments: Best elbow pads ever. I have a pinched nerve in my elbow so I need something that will protect that. These were the answer. I love the mobility and the liner. GET THESE!
Comments: I have been looking for a pair of elbow pads that provide more protection lower down
the forearm. I seem to constantly get slashed right above the gloves. These elbow
pads fit the bill perfectly. To top it off, they are extremely light, fit well and stay in place
wth the three strap system. These are a great set of pads. Highly recommended.
From: Steve, Roseville, CA