Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Mojo Hockey Stick offers a great value and has a similar design to the Dynasty stick. The Mojo sticks features the Warrior AXY SYM technology and X-weave to increase recoil and stick pop. The greatest differences between the Mojo and Dynasty are the materials used and blade core.
Warrior has used the carbon deluxe material which utilizes high-quality carbon-fiber for great power and a lightweight. The Mojo stick features a soft core blade that improves feel and resists torque. The AXY SYM technology adds compression fibers to the back side of the shaft, and when the stick is loaded, this causes the front to stretch more. More stretch equals more power. The puck is released faster with no energy loss. Left and right sticks are built differently to spring the force directionally.
- Heritage: Warrior Bandito
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- X-Weave fiber matrix allows for increased strength on back side and bottom of shaft and blade for increased recoil forward into the shot
- Carbon Deluxe internal construction uses high-quality carbon-fiber raw material
- Flex Profile:
- AXY SYM technology allows for the utmost energy transfer and recoil into every type of shot and is built specifically for the right or left handed shooter
- Precision taper concentrates the flex point toward the end of the shaft for quick shot release
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Slick Grip stick coating
- Smooth finish on the front of the shaft
- Nipple grip texture on the back side of the shaft
- Soft-Core blade construction resists torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 55 and 70
- Length: 57"
Other Items to Consider
The Sherwood T90 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line sticks from Sherwood. The True Touch T90 uses some of the best materials Sherwood has to offer especially in the Vibration Reduction Foam Core++ Blade. The high strength fiberglass and carbon fiber blend give this stick a very durable and solid feel while maintaining good responsiveness showcasing the best materials and features from Sherwood. he Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every shot. The Intermediate Stick Length is 55" and is available in 70 flex.
Warrior Covert Low Kick Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Warrior Covert DT1 hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life. The Intermediate stick length 60" and is available in a 70 flex with a clear gloss finish and Warriors Diamond grip.
The Warrior Covert DT1 grip hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life. The Intermediate stick 60" and is available in a 70 flex with a grip coating.
The Warrior Covert DT4 grip hockey sticks offer good performance at a great price. The Covert DT4 is a True1 piece hockey stick that features the Dagger Taper® providing a very low-kick point. A lighter hosel and blade provide the DT4 with good balance and feel. The Intermediate stick length is 57" and is available in a 70 flex with a grip coating.
The Warrior Covert DT5 grip sticks are the most affordable True1 piece sticks on the market. The Covert DT5 also features the Dagger Taper® Technology providing an extremely low-kick point. The Intermediate stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in a 70 flex with a grip coating.