Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Mojo Grip hockey shaft features Warrior's high-end Carbon Elite material for a light feel and great power. Warrior has also continued to use the Linear taper for smoother flex reaction and power build up as well as their Nipple Grip coating/texture which features raised grip ridges to improve tactile grip. Shaft length 52", available in 85 and 100 flex.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: Warrior Bandito
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional 0.620" blades
- Weight: 319 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Carbon Deluxe - lightweight blend of carbon and composite fibers that boost durability without losing feel
- Flex Profile:
- Linear taper for smoother flex reaction and utmost energy transfer from consistent flex arc
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Nipple Grip coating and texture
- Raised grip edges improve tactile grip on gloves
- Flex: 85 & 100
- Length: 52"
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Warrior Dynasty HD1S Grip Standard Shaft provides ultimate shot power through Warrior's new HyperDrive Mid-Kick Technology. With the help of one of the leading composite universities, the HD1T features a designated loading zone near the middle point of the shaft that is engineered to load easily and to deliver serious velocity on all types of shots. The shaft is constructed of Warrior's premium carbon thermoset; ensuring top-notch responsiveness, feel and consistency.
- Shaft Length: 52"
- Available Flexes: 85, 100 & 110
- Weight: 308 grams (based on an 85 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite