You Save: $
The Warrior Mojo Grip hockey shaft features Warrior's high-end Carbon Elite material for a light feel and great power. Warrior has also continued to use the Linear taper for smoother flex reaction and power build up as well as their Nipple Grip coating/texture which features raised grip ridges to improve tactile grip. Shaft length 52", available in 85 and 100 flex.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: Warrior Bandito
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional 0.620" blades
- Weight: 319 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Carbon Deluxe - lightweight blend of carbon and composite fibers that boost durability without losing feel
- Flex Profile:
- Linear taper for smoother flex reaction and utmost energy transfer from consistent flex arc
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Nipple Grip coating and texture
- Raised grip edges improve tactile grip on gloves
- Flex: 85 & 100
- Length: 52"
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Traditional Hockey Shafts Senior
The Warrior Dynasty AX1S Grip Hockey Shaft utilizes the AxySym Technology that's found in the top of the line Dynasty AX1 hockey stick. This arrangement of fibers allows this mid-kick shaft to be quickly loaded and provides a powerful return. The AX1S traditional shaft has an excellent overall feel with Warrior's Pro-Balance and Velvet Touch Finish.
The Warrior AK27 Grip Hockey Shaft offers a great responsive feel with unbelievable durability. With a name like AK27 you can expect to strike fear into those that oppose you on the rink. The 5-skin impact protection will keep this shaft shooting pucks all day without jamming.