Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Koncept hockey shoulder pads are a step down from the Projekt, but still have some key advanced features. The Koncept shoulder pads offer solid fit and protection in a game-changing lightweight design. The Koncept shoulder features a trilam shoulder cap for protection, and a 2-Timer strap and adjustable bicep guard for comfort.
The Warrior Koncept shoulder pad contains Trilam foams in the shoulder cap for excellent protection. This is the same high-end foam developed for the franchise gloves. The plexus guard, spine guard, and chest plate are all independent providing maximum coverage and mobility.
The Koncept features the two-timer strapping system. These straps have velcro strips on both ends, so you can secure the front then re-adjust the back to lock in an ideal fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: KONSPS
- Heritage: Warrior Koncept 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest circumference(inches)
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
- Trilam shoulder cap construction for optimal impact dispersion
- Molded rib protection
- 2-piece independent chest plates for coverage and mobility
- Independent floating plexus and spine protection
- Segmented angular foam collar
- V-Tek™ micro mesh moisture wicking liner
- Adjustable bicep protection
- 2-Timer strap provides unparalleled adjustability
- Removable mid-body and lower back pad flaps
Comments: Absolutely sick shoulder pads. They breath phenomenally to the point where I'm no longer soaked in
sweat throughout my chest and back after a stick & puck session. They are very lightweight and move with your body smoothly. The
velcro straps on the ribs and arms are easy to attach/detach as well. The only downside I can find to the pads is that the sternum
padding kinda bends outward giving you a "pop belly" look. A+ pads well worth the money.
From: John, WA
Comments: Great pads! Lightweight, very comfortable, and great protection. I like these pads
because the design really makes you feel like you aren't wearing anything at all. These
pads are a great choice if you're looking for shoulder pads that aren't bulky.