Lowest Price Guarantee
Warrior Franchise ice hockey pants are the premier ice pant from Warrior. The Franchise offers a pro level protection in a lightweight package. The Franchise showcases thick molded PE inserts, but the pant is tailored for improved comfort and increased mobility. The Franchise pant is mobile enough to avoid the hits, but also has pro level protection to keep you on the ice.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: FRANPAS
- Heritage: Warrior Franchise 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 30" - 32"
Medium / 32" - 34"
Large / 34" - 36"
XL / 38" - 40"
- 420D denier nylon shell - Lightweight and resistant to snags, rips, and tears
- Warrior's exclusive SixPack Belly Protector - Padded, segmented belly pad
- Warrior's exclusive SpineTek™ Back Protection System - Comfortably cradles and protects your lower back and tailbone
- Overlapped hip pads for added slash protection
- Solid kidney, hip and thigh protection - Multi laminated high and low-density foams fused to anatomical ribbed plastic inserts
- Silver shield moisture wicking and antimicrobial liner - Faster drying time and reduces oder
- 2-ply stretch panels in upper hip areas (front and back), crotch area, and inside legs - Offers increased stride mobility
- Polyester stretch tricot zippered leg gussets - Allows for a customized fit, giving the player the option of having a looser fit in the bottom of the pant
- "Ready for action" forward canted design to follow body's natural skating motion
- Front lace closure
- External nylon belt closure with padded belt cover
- Suspender buttons
- Made in Canada