Lowest Price Guarantee
Warrior Franchise ice hockey pants are the premier ice pant from Warrior. The Franchise offers a pro level protection in a lightweight package. The Franchise showcases thick molded PE inserts, but the pant is tailored for improved comfort and increased mobility. The Franchise pant is mobile enough to avoid the hits, but also has pro level protection to keep you on the ice.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: FRANPAJ
- Heritage: Warrior Franchise 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced level play
- Warrior Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 22"-24"
Medium / 24"-26"
Large / 26"-28"
XL / 28"-30"
- 420D denier nylon shell - Lightweight and resistant to snags, rips, and tears
- Warrior's exclusive SixPack Belly Protector - Padded, segmented belly pad
- Warrior's exclusive SpineTek™ Back Protection System - Comfortably cradles and protects your lower back and tailbone
- Overlapped hip pads for added slash protection
- Solid kidney, hip and thigh protection - Multi laminated high and low-density foams fused to anatomical ribbed plastic inserts
- Silver shield moisture wicking and antimicrobial liner - Faster drying time and reduces oder
- 2-ply stretch panels in upper hip areas (front and back) and crotch area - Offers increased stride mobility
- Polyester stretch tricot zippered leg gussets - Allows for a customized fit, giving the player the option of having a looser fit in the bottom of the pant
- "Ready for action" forward canted design to follow body's natural skating motion
- Front lace closure
- External nylon belt closure with padded belt cover
- Suspender buttons
- Made in Canada
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
Looking for a unique, custom pant or a set for the team? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you not only get to choose the colors, but you can add length to the legs. Plus you can have the player's name stitched on the pant along with a team logo.
Prices starting at $249.99.
Warrior Bonafide ice hockey pants are very similar to the top end Franchise, but include a different liner and less stretch panels. The Bonafide has 2-ply stretch panels in the upper hip areas and crotch region for great mobility. The Bonafide is constructed with the same durable 420-denier nylon shell as the Franchise. You can find Warrior's SpineTek™ Back Protection System, as well as the moisture wicking V-Tek liner featured on the Bonafide pant.