Lowest Price Guarantee
The Franchise showcases Warrior's redesigned shin caps for 2011. The cap is lighter, better fitting, and more breathable. The Franshise is the only Warrior shin guard with the Silver Shield antimicrobial moisture-wicking and odor controlling liner. Warrior used a two-piece strap system on the Franchise. The top strap is a Sling Wrap strap and the lower calf strap is soft elastic. The neoprene Sling Wrap locks the leg in place without any pinching.
- Redesigned shin cap for 2011
- Hyperlock kneecap system to eliminate hyperextension.
- Foam calf protector with segmented HD foams
- Foam pad at the bottom of the shin shell offers additional protection and comfort
- Ribbed shin design to reduce direct impact
- Removable Silver Shield antimicrobial moisture-wicking and odor controlling liner
- Anti-Torsion and Knee cradle reinforcement
- Anatomical deep-fitting knee cap design
- 2 strap system-
- Sling wrap strap system for secure fit and zero joint pinch-
- Neoprene like material offers comfortable feel
- Helps stick to the skin when moist for a better fit
- Soft elastic lower calf strap
- Vented shell and shin cap
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Sizes: 13", 14", 15", 16", and 17"
*Sr. 13" shin guard features 6" wide knee shell
Comments: I have had these for 4 weeks, 4 games and a few practices.
Some of the stitching has already come unravelled, the top straps are stretched out and dont hold as well as they did on week one,
and the insert pads slide around during play, the small velcro strips are not enough.
BUT, the biggest issue is the pads don't protect my knees as well as I had hoped. I have taken several slap shots to the shin and
never felt a thing, but on the 2 times I fell directly on my knee cap it hurt like h**l. It's like there's nothing there, the knee cap shell
doesnt dispurse the impact.
Im I defenseman and get pretty reckless, if you're like me, these aren't the pads for you.
Comments: I like the adjustable knee "donut." Fit very well, provide excellent protection, front and
back. Wide calf strap makes it nice. Light weight, durable, and do not get tangled up in your ice pants. I highly recommend and give
them 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
From: Dave, Phoenix, Az. USA
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Hockey Shin Guards Senior & Intermediate
The Warrior Dynasty AX2 Hockey Shin Guards offer excellent performance without the big price tag. The AX2's utilize segmented high density foams in the calf wrap and thigh guard for great protection that sticks with you while you're moving.
Sizes Available: 17"
The Warrior Dynasty AX3 Hockey Shin Guards offer solid protection and performance for an even better price. These shin guards are outfitted with medium density foams in the calf wrap and thigh guard to protect you from slashes and pucks.