Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Esquire hockey stick is a pretty impressive entry model offered by Warrior. The Esquire is molded with a Linear Taper. This flex profile is good for wrist shots, but is best for loading up 1-timers or slappers.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 601 grams (based on 85 flex, varies by curve)
- Composite deluxe internal construction
- Molded shaft decreases weight and increases durability
- Linear taper focuses energy through entire length
- Better full-shaft flex and consistency
- Traditional hockey shaft dimensions
- Grip: Clear coating (Non-grip)
- Soft-core blade construction resist torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 85
- Length: 60"
Other Items to Consider
The Sherwood 30 Hockey Stick is Sherwood's entry model stick for 2011. The T30 is built from the inside out to increase durability. Also, Sherwood has given the T30 stick a Vibration Reduction Foam Core blade. This blade features mid-density foam for vibration reduction and good puck feel. The blade also features Connexion grip coating. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 90 flex.