You Save: $
The Warrior Esquire hockey stick is a pretty impressive entry model offered by Warrior. The Esquire is molded with a Linear Taper. This flex profile is good for wrist shots, but is best for loading up 1-timers or slappers.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Composite deluxe internal construction
- Flex Profile:
- Molded shaft decreases weight and increases durability
- Linear taper focuses energy through entire length
- Better full-shaft flex and consistency
- Traditional hockey shaft dimensions
- Grip: Clear coating (Non-grip)
- Soft-core blade construction resist torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 70
- Length: 57"
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok Ai3 hockey stick is the entry model in the AI stick line. The Ai3 features a mid-kick point and a 2:1 Power Taper like of rest of the AI line. These features benefit the player who dominates through power.
The CCM U+ 06 stick is the first composite model offered in CCM's stick line. CCM has constructed the U+ 06 shaft out of impact resistant carbon which offers good feel and great durability. The FUSE shaft technology and compression molded blade offer good response and snap. Made in Canada. The intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in 65 flex.
The Sherwood T30 Hockey Stick is Sherwood's entry model stick for 2011. The T30 is built from the inside out to increase durability. Also, Sherwood has given the T30 stick a Vibration Reduction Foam Core blade. This blade features mid-density foam for vibration reduction and good puck feel. The blade also features Connexion grip coating. The intermediate stick length is 55" and is available in 70 flex.