You Save: $
The Warrior Dynasty Hockey Stick offers a new construction that increases recoil and overall pop to all shots. Warrior has introduced the AXY SYM technology that increases compression on the backhand side for faster recoil while increasing stretch on the forehand for optimum load. The Dynasty stick has a similar overall feel to the former Warrior Dolomite stick but with improved construction and pop.
Warrior has continued to use the Multi-Bias fiber placement for increase durability and overall feel; as well as the high-end carbon elite material for a light feel and great power. Warrior has also continued to use the precision taper that was featured on the Dolo stick for a quick shot release.
The main new feature on the Dynasty stick is the AXY SYM technology. Although, Warrior has also introduced the X-Weave that also helps further increase recoil and pop. The D-Lite blade construction builds on the DoubleD blade core and increase overall feel and durability.
- Multi-Bias fiber placement to reinforce internal shaft structure and improve impact durability
- X-Weave fiber matrix allows for increased strength on back side and bottom of shaft and blade for increased recoil forward into the shot
- Carbon Elite construction uses the highest quality, lightweight carbon-fiber materials
- AXY SYM technology allows for the utmost energy transfer and recoil into every type of shot and is built specifically for the right or left handed shooter
- Precision taper concentrates the flex point toward the end of the shaft for quick shot release
- Pro-balance blade and handle design for improved stick feel and weight distribution
- Additional three-inch stick length to avoid use of heavy extensions and end plugs
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Smooth matted stick finish
- D-Lite blade core features stable heel with super-lightweight toe for improved balance and puck control
- Flex: 70
- Length: 57"