Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: Warrior Dolomite shaft
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level of player
- Shaft Style: Tapered
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Blade Compatibility: Tapered blades
- Weight: 326 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Multi-Bias fiber placement to reinforce internal shaft structure and improve impact durability
- Carbon Elite - Warriors top of the line carbon material provides a light feel but great power and strength
- Pro balance handle - Offers a natural balance feel
- Flex Profile:
- Precision taper - concentrates the flex point toward the end of the shaft for quick shot release
- Nipple Grip coating and texture
- Raised grip edges improve tactile grip on gloves
- 75, 85 & 100
- Shaft Length:
Comments: The Dynasty is the best shaft/stick I've ever owned. It's extremely lightweight and very durable. Warrior's Nipple Grip is my favorite grip texture. I play 2 or 3 times a week between drop in and league games.
From: Neil, VA
Comments: I purchased this shaft after playing with one piece sticks for many years. The first game out I was immediately happy with the shaft. It is incredibly comfortable in my hands and very lightweight. I paired it with an Easton blade and it still feels very light. The grip is not over-kill (like Bauer shafts can be) and the nipple grip adds nice texture to the shaft. The release is pretty quick and, to me, plays similar to Vapor shafts. Overall, love this shaft and would definitely buy another.
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Tapered Hockey Shafts Senior
The Warrior Dynasty AX1T Grip Hockey Shaft utilizes the AsySym Technology that works perfectly with the low-kick taper to provide a player with an incredibly quick shot release. The AxySym Technology uses different fiber configurations on the front and back to allow for an easy load before shooting and a very powerful return when released.