Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Covert DT3 grip hockey stick offers an advanced level of performance at a great price. The Covert DT3 is a True1 piece hockey stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology, providing you with a very low-kick point. A diamond grip texture provides a great feel on your stick.
The Covert DT3 hockey stick is a True1 piece hockey stick and is wrapped in a 3K carbon weave making it lightweight and very balanced. Warriors Dagger Taper® provides an extremely low-kick point. The Dagger Taper® allows for the shaft and blade to load uniformly creating a bow-like flex for amazingly quick releases on all of your shots.
Warrior has given the DT3 stick the D-Lite blade core which is the evolution of the Double D blade core. Using a double density internal polymer core, D-lite technology allows for a very stable heel and base area which transitions to a very light and springy mid-toe area. The center of gravity of the blade is also moved closer to the heel area, which makes the blade feel lighter but does not affect stability at impact. A Unispar carbon fiber stringer runs the length of the blade and provides reinforcement to the blade core and increases bend strength.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player
- Construction: True one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low-kick
- Weight: 484 grams (based on Kopitar curve, 85 flex)
- True1 piece construction eliminates the connection point between the shaft and blade to provide unbelievable balance and feel
- Allows stick to react instantly
- More consistent flex profile due to no overlaps in the stick
- Saves weight
- 3K carbon wrap for a lightweight and balanced feel
- Flex Profile:
- Dagger Taper Technology:
- Features an aggressive 12-inch taper from the hosel to the shaft for increased lower flex on all shots
- The top side of the taper is thinner for more flex and the bottom portion on the taper is wider for less torque providing a more accurate shot
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snap shots and wrist shots
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Grip coating
- Raised diamond texture grip
- D-Lite blade core features stable heel with super-lightweight tow for improved balance and puck control
- D-Lite is an evolution of the DD blade core using denser foams in the heel and softer foams in the toe for improved power and feel
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 63"
Comments: This is a great stick for the price point. The performance is quite nice, and the kick point is ultra low for quick release on shots. Slap shots aren't so bad either, you just need to remember that the kick point will require you to find a way to load it up a bit more to generate that power.
light weight, pretty durable from what i can see so far. The blade is surprisingly responsive, and i can really feel the puck on the stick. I find that if i tape the bottom of the blade first for added protection, then apply a single pass from heel to toe, i get the best feel.
So far i love it, it's been about 6 months and asides from a few chips (the beer leaguers here get chippy sometimes), the stick has held up magically.
Highly recommended for all you hockey players who don't get paid to play this great sport.
Comments: This is a great stick, super lightweight holds up nicely and has a nice low kick point for quicker wrist shots. Great buy for the low price point.
From: Cameron, PA