Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Covert DT2 grip hockey sticks feature all of the same high end technologies as the DT1 sticks but with a couple a differences in the shaft design. The Covert DT2 stick utilizes Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology, providing an extremely low-kick point. Several game changing materials were integrated into the DT2's blade to make them more durable and have a longer pop life.
The Covert DT2 is a fused 1-piece stick with a high fuse point to increase the twist resistance. This design is for those players looking for slap shot stability while maintaing the Dagger Taper's quick release. A tight X stitch weave of the highest grade carbon fibers wrap around the shaft giving it that durability, strength and lightweight feel. Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology provides this stick with an extremely low-kick point. The Dagger Taper® allows the stick to flex very low in the shaft and in the upper handle area creating a bow-like flex for quick and powerful releases.
The Covert DT2 hockey stick has a blade that is constructed out of several advanced materials allowing it to perform at the highest levels. The Hardcore X foam blade core is the lightest blade core Warrior has used and it has 60% higher compression resistance while being 40% stronger than any core used before. Two carbon fiber Twinspar stringers run the length of the blade providing reinforcement to the core and increase the bend strength by 40%. The Aramid Sole design utilizes super tough fibers used in bullet proof vests to increase impact toughness on the bottom of the blade. A carbon-plated glass fiber resists cracking and chipping while being 40% stronger adding more pop.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused two-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low-kick
- Weight: 468 grams (based on Kopitar curve, 85 flex)
- High-Fused two-piece
- High Fuse point
- Increases twist resistance
- Provides slap shot stability for those players with power
- A tight X stitch weave of high grade carbon fibers provide great durability and strength
- Flex Profile:
- Dagger Taper Technology:
- Features an aggressive 12-inch taper from the hosel to the shaft for increased lower flex on all shots
- The top side of the taper is thinner for more flex and the bottom portion on the taper is wider for less torque providing a more accurate shot
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snap shots and wrist shots
- Double concave walls with rounded corners
- Grip coating
- Raised diamond print grip
- Hardcore X foam core
- Very light blade core that has 60% higher compression resistance while being 40% stronger
- Twinspar carbon fiber stringers
- Reinforces the blade core increasing endurance and the bend strength is 40% higher
- Aramid Sole
- Super tough fibers used in bullet proof vests wrap over the bottom edge of the blade to increase impact toughness
- Carbonized blade
- Carbon-plated glass fiber resists cracking and chipping
- 40% stronger and adds stiffness
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 62"
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Covert Sticks
Low Kick for a Quick Shot
The Warrior Covert QR1 Hockey Stick is the premier model in the QR Line. After in-depth research with a leading University, Warrior was able to engineer this QR1 to have with their Quickest Shot Release yet. Not only does the Covert QR1 Stick release faster, Warrior significantly increased durability while lowering the weight to around 400 grams. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 100 flex with a clear stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR1 Grip Hockey Stick is the premier model in the QR Line. After in-depth research with a leading University, Warrior was able to engineer this QR1 to have with their Quickest Shot Release yet. Not only does the Covert QR1 Stick release faster, Warrior significantly increased durability while lowering the weight to around 400 grams. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 100 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR Pro Grip Hockey stick is an ideal choice for the player who's looking for high-performance backed with extra durability. The QR Pro Stick features "Corner Impact" technology that reinforces the internal corners of the shaft for 2 times the impact strength. The new Etched 7 Carbon and Precision Loop Process provides and even stronger and even lighter product than ever before. The Senior Stick Length is 63" and is available in 75, 85, 100 and 110 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR3 Grip Hockey Sticks are the middle price point model in the Warrior QR Line. The QR3 stick features a new carbon fiber construction for a featherlight feel, a consistent flex profile and a solid balance point. The TwinSpar 45° blade construction provides deadly accuracy and long-lasting durability.The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 100 flex with a soft grip coating.
The Warrior Covert QR4 Grip Hockey Stick is packed with a ton of features in a lightweight package at this reasonable price point. The refined Dagger Taper 2 provides players with a deadly low kick point for provides maximum flex with little effort, resulting in a deadly quick shot release. The QR2 stick has a high-grade 3K carbon fiber blade wrap that gives players even more responsiveness and a better puck feel. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75 and 85 flex with a soft grip coating.
The Warrior Covert QR5 Grip Hockey Sticks is one of the most well balanced and quickest releasing entry-level sticks on the market. The QR5 features a true-one piece construction for consistent weight distribution, which is hard to find on affordable models like this. Warrior also included the newly tuned Dagger Taper 2 that can provide a lightning quick shot release. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75 and 85 flex with a soft grip coating.