Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Covert DT1 hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life.
The Covert DT1 ia a True1 piece stick and is wrapped with the highest grade carbon fibers, making the Covert DT1 unbelievably balanced and lightweight. Warrior wrapped the carbon fibers in a tight X stitch weave making this stick very durable. Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology is featured on the Covert DT1 providing an extremely low-kickpoint for an amazingly quick release. The taper is thinner at the top to provide maximum loading while the bottom of the taper is wider to provide less torque for a more accurate and powerful shot.
The Covert DT1 hockey stick has a blade that is constructed out of several advanced materials allowing it to perform at the highest levels. The Hardcore X foam blade core is the lightest blade core Warrior has used and it has 60% higher compression resistance while being 40% stronger than any core used before. A carbon fiber Unispar stringer run the length of the blade providing reinforcement to the core and increase the bend strength. The Aramid Sole design utilizes super tough fibers used in bullet proof vests to increase impact toughness on the bottom of the blade.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player
- Construction: True one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low-kick
Note: Sticks say grip on them when in fact they have a clear gloss finish.
- True1 piece construction eliminates the connection point between the shaft and blade to provide unbelievable balance and feel
- Allows stick to react instantly
- More consistent flex profile due to no overlaps in the stick
- Saves weight
- A tight X stitch weave of high grade carbon fibers provide great durability and strength
- Flex Profile:
- Dagger Taper Technology:
- Features an aggressive 12-inch taper from the hosel to the shaft for increased lower flex on all shots
- The top side of the taper is thinner for more flex and the bottom portion on the taper is wider for less torque providing a more accurate shot
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snap shots and wrist shots
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Smooth matte stick finish
- Raised diamond print grip
- Hardcore X foam core
- Very light blade core that has 60% higher compression resistance while being 40% stronger
- Unispar carbon fiber stringer
- Reinforces the blade core increasing endurance and the bend strength
- Aramid Sole
- Super tough fibers used in bullet proof vests wrap over the bottom edge of the blade to increase impact toughness
- Flex: 30
- Length: To be measured upon arrival
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Vapor APX 2 Hockey Stick is the flagship model in the Bauer Vapor Stick Line. This APX 2 turns back the clock to offer a completely redesigned blade that has a similar construction and feel to the classic X60 stick, and is much improved from the previous APX blade. Setting this stick above the rest, the APX2 utilizes unique features such as the TeXtreme Carbon Fiber, Monocomp construction and eLAStech Technology. The Youth Stick length is 45" and is available in a 40 flex with a Griptac (grip) finish.
The CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Hockey Stick is the flagship model out of the second generation CCM RBZ stick line. This RBZ Stage 2 utilizes all of CCM's premium technology and materials such as the new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels, Power Swing Technology as well as the premier carbon composite; all to provide players with a freakishly fast shot. The Youth stick length is 48" and is available in a 35 flex with a grip coating.
The Easton Velocity V9E Grip Hockey Sticks are co-headlining the new Easton Velocity stick line alongside the V9. This V9E features the Elliptical Taper Profile that was passed down from the Stealth RS II stick. The Easton V9E utilizes an all new blade called the HyperToe that is able to be loaded and unloaded just like the shaft, resulting in a lightning fast shot release and insane velocity. The Youth stick length is 46" and is available in a 40 flex with a grip stick finish with raised ridges.
The Reebok RibCor Grip Hockey Sticks are the premier model coming out of the new Reebok stick line. This flagship stick is the first ever pre-loaded hockey stick to hit the market. Through years of research, Reebok was able to give players a stick where the fibers in the lower half of the stick are "primed" or "pre-loaded" to provide instant power and one of the fastest shot releases to date. The Youth Stick length is 48" and is available in a 35 flex with a Griptonite (grip) stick finish.
Warrior Covert Low Kick Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth
The Warrior Covert DT1 grip hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Covert line. The Covert DT1 hockey stick is a True 1-piece stick that features Warriors Dagger Taper® Technology for an extremely low-kick point. Several advanced materials were used in the blade to make them more durable and have longer "pop" life. The Junior stick length is 51" and is available in 40 and 50 flex with a grip coating.