Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Bully Hockey elbow pads showcase some good comfort and protection in a lightweight design. Even though it's an entry level elbow pad Warrior didn't slack off. The Bully has a solid molded elbow cap, and segmented bicep and forearm protection. This pad is good for any player who wants a lightweight flexible pad, but still needs to be a Bully sometimes.
The Bully elbow pads are a classic two piece design. The two piece design is meant to take a beating, but also be mobile. On the forearm of the elbow pad there is a large molded plastic cap for great protection. The Bicep/Tricep pads are also protective with plastic inserts, and are segmented for comfort and mobility.
Warrior has used their V-Tek liner on the Bully, which keeps the arm dry and odor away. The Bully also has a comfortable 3 strap system with improved straps. This system is comfortable and will keep your pad in place all game long.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: BONEPS
- Heritage: Warrior Bully 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to intermediate level play
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height
Small / 5'5" - 5'9"
Medium / 5'7" - 5'11"
Large / 5'9" - 6'1"
- Two-way protection system for optimum coverage
- Layer of foam on the exterior of the elbow cap
- Reduces injuring blows to areas like the face and head
- Two piece construction-
- Features a large molded elbow cap, and segmented bicep protection
- Sectioned forearm protection built with high-density foams and plastic inserts
- Adjustable multi-segmented HD foams with PE inserts
- V-Tek micro-mesh moisture-wicking liner
- 3 strap system-
- Comfortable bicep and middle elastic straps.
- Segmented Forearm flap with velcro closure.
- Segmented bicep and forearm protection for improved fit and mobility
Comments: Best elbow pads ever. Buying high end elbow pads never made much sense to me.
As long as they fit and protect my bows I'm happy. However I've always had a problem with
elbow pads pinching. The Bully elbow pads don't pinch at all. They're also really light and
they're the most comfortable elbow pads I've ever had.
From: Eric, PA