Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Bonafide hockey shoulder pads are slightly lighter than the top end Franchise, but still offer solid protection. The Bonafide comes with Spinetek lower back protection as well as HD foam protected Plexus and Spine areas. The Bonafide also offers a 2-Timer strap and a multilayered floating coverage system for mobility and comfort.
The plexus and spine guard are independent, and move with you while providing protection. Warrior has added HD foams to these areas as well to disperse any type of impact. For 2011 Warrior has redesigned their shoulder caps. The caps are 20% lighter and 20% smaller. Warrior also repositioned the cap so it protects even better than before.
The Bonafide also features features the two-timer strapping system. These straps have velcro strips on both ends, so you can secure the front then re-adjust the back to lock in an ideal fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: BONSPS11
- Heritage: Warrior Bonafide 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advancced level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest circumference(inches)
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
- Two-way protection system for optimum coverage
- Layer of foam on the exterior of the shoulder cap
- Reduces injuring blows to areas like the face and head
- Independent floating HD foam reinforced plexus and spine protector
- SpineTek protection for lower-back impact dispersion
- Segmented angular HD foam collar
- V-Tek™ micro mesh moisture wicking line
- Adjustable two-piece bicep protection
- 2-Timer strap provides unparalleled adjustability
- Removable mid-body pad flap
- Multilayered floating protection system for mobility