Lowest Price Guarantee
The 2011 Warrior Abyss Goalie Stick features the same great performance and value as the 2010, but now with a new sleek design. Warrior has used a fiberglass laminated shaft with an aspen wood core. That wood core provides great durability, while the fiberglass lamination gives the stick a great feel. In the paddle and blade, Warrior has used a polyurethane foam core to dampen stick vibrations and give the Abyss a solid feel even if it takes a blast from the point.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: ABS2
- Heritage: Warrior Abyss
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen wood
- Carbon Composite reinforcement
- New chemical lamination bonding
- Landing Strip reinforcement
- ABS inserts
- Made in the Majestic forests of Finland
- Glass-laminated aspen core handle
- Carbon Composite Deluxe external paddle reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- Carbon Composite Deluxe blade reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- All-New Platform Heel high impact ABS insert covers the full blade and heel area for improved puck impact and ice impact durability
- Wood handle painted with smooth finish
- 816 Grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Quick / Mid /
- Backstrom / Twist /
- Rask / Heel /
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Warrior Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27.5" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Warrior Hockey Goalie Wood Sticks Senior
The Warrior Swagger WDY Wood Goal Stick is perfect for the goalie that wants a more traditional laminated wood look and feel. The goal stick is made in Canada with a glass-laminated birch shaft, paddle and blade.
The Warrior Swagger Wood Goal Stick is perfect for the goalie that wants a more traditional laminated wood look and feel. The goal stick is made in Canada with a glass-laminated birch shaft, paddle and blade.