Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior AK27 Hockey Shaft offers a great responsive feel with unbelievable durability. With a name like AK27 you can expect to strike fear into those that oppose you on the rink. The 5-skin impact protection will keep this shaft shooting pucks all day without jamming.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 340 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Carbon Fiber and Graphite composite construction
- 5-Skin Impact Protection - Provides exceptional durability
- Flex Profile:
- Allows for a powerful load ideal for big wrist and slap shots
- Rounded corners with double concave side walls
- Standard clear finish
- 85 and 100
- Shaft Length:
Comments: Good strong shaft to be used with standard blades. Used for 17U in-line hockey along w/Sherwood ABS blade with good results.
From: Gary, TN
Comments: Too short the dang thing has a 3"+ wooden extension insert on end which was loose and moves around. I did not see the black wooden insert extension in the pic. Have to take out and put tape n more glue to get tighter fit. Looks great. Light. But too short b4 and after removing the insert.
From: Matt, Arlington, VA
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Warrior Dynasty AX1S Grip Hockey Shaft utilizes the AxySym Technology that's found in the top of the line Dynasty AX1 hockey stick. This arrangement of fibers allows this mid-kick shaft to be quickly loaded and provides a powerful return. The AX1S traditional shaft has an excellent overall feel with Warrior's Pro-Balance and Velvet Touch Finish.