Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior AK27 Hockey Shaft offers a great responsive feel with unbelievable durability. With a name like AK27 you can expect to strike fear into those that oppose you on the rink. The 5-skin impact protection will keep this shaft shooting pucks all day without jamming.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 340 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Carbon Fiber and Graphite composite construction
- 5-Skin Impact Protection - Provides exceptional durability
- Flex Profile:
- Allows for a powerful load ideal for big wrist and slap shots
- Rounded corners with double concave side walls
- Standard clear finish
- 85 and 100
- Shaft Length:
Comments: Good strong shaft to be used with standard blades. Used for 17U in-line hockey along w/Sherwood ABS blade with good results.
From: Gary, TN
Comments: Too short the dang thing has a 3"+ wooden extension insert on end which was loose and moves around. I did not see the black wooden insert extension in the pic. Have to take out and put tape n more glue to get tighter fit. Looks great. Light. But too short b4 and after removing the insert.
From: Matt, Arlington, VA
Other Items to Consider
Warrior Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Warrior Dynasty HD1S Grip Standard Shaft provides ultimate shot power through Warrior's new HyperDrive Mid-Kick Technology. With the help of one of the leading composite universities, the HD1T features a designated loading zone near the middle point of the shaft that is engineered to load easily and to deliver serious velocity on all types of shots. The shaft is constructed of Warrior's premium carbon thermoset; ensuring top-notch responsiveness, feel and consistency.
- Shaft Length: 52"
- Available Flexes: 85, 100 & 110
- Weight: 308 grams (based on an 85 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite