Lowest Price Guarantee
The Vaughn Velocity 7480 Comp Goalie Stick is very similar to the top end 7990, but with fewer advanced components. Vaughn's 7480 goal stick has a graphite carbon/fiberglass construction for a low weight, great balance and feel. The blade on the Velocity 7480 is made with high tensile strength fibers and resins with internal ribs for added strength. High density internal core helps to absorb shock and reduce the amount of rebound giving the goalie excellent control. The 7480 has the same paddle design as the 7900 with a high density foam core, able to dampen impacts and prevents unwanted paddle flex. The high density foam gives the stick great response by preventing torsional twisting and provides additional stiffness for shooting and poke checking. To limit chipping, additional layers of fiber are constructed into the edges of the paddle, adding strength as well. The construction molding process is done under very high pressure and heat to ensure full wet out of all fibers. This is done to ensure complete structural bonding of all the layers of fiber and adhesion to the internal core.
The VGS 7480 is an excellent lightweight durable choice for any goalie.
- Model Number: VGS7480
- Heritage: Vaughn 7480
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full Graphite Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass design
- Low weight with superior balance and feel
- Straight walls with rounded corners
- Thin profile design
- Full composite exterior with reinforced edging
- High density foam core to dampen impacts and prevent unwanted flex
- Rounded shoulder at the top of the paddle
- High tensile strength fibers
- High density foam core reduces shock and rebounds
- Internal ribs prevent twisting and add durability
- Rounded heel for shooting and puck handling
- Traditional smooth paint
- 816 Grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Vaughn Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).