Lowest Price Guarantee
The Valo V13 Alex Broskow Coffee Aggressive Skates are a limited release version of the V13 homage to Jon Julio's signature Roces M12 boots, redesigned for Valo's 10 Year Anniversary. The V13 is basically a M12 with Valo branding, and is essentially a TV model boot, without the skin, making it weight less overall. Higher quality Valo liner adds more comfort without sacrificing support and it comes complete with black JJ Light Frames in an anti-rocker setup with 58mm/88A wheels, Valo anti-rockers and ABEC 5 bearings.
This is a drop shipped item, meaning it will be shipped directly from the manufacturer to you. Ground shipping is included in the price and takes 7-10 business days. Item does not count toward free shipping requirement for those items shipping direct from Inline Warehouse. Only available for shipments in the contiguous U.S.
- Model Year: 2014
- Model Number: V13CC
- Type: Aggressive street skates for park or vert
- Level: Pro Level Skates - Enjoyable by all levels
- Sizing Guideline: Valo boots generally fit narrow. IW recommends ordering one size larger than your shoe size. The boot shells run in size ranges which make it easy to size up or down if staying within a shell range (6-7, 8-9, 10, 11-12 and 13-15).
- Valo 10-year Anniversary V13 Graphics
- Alex Broskow Coffee Colored Shell
- Re-Developed Lower Cut Cuff
- High Cuff Valo Liner
- Increased Ankle Padding
- Contoured Heel and Sidewalls
- Memory Cuff Buckles
- Boot Shell Lacing
- Frames and Grind Areas:
- Valo JJ Light UFS Frames
- Pre-Grooved H-Block and Backslide
- Wheels and Bearings
- Valo JJ Light 58mm / 88A Wheels
- 42mm Anti-Rocker Wheels
- Valo Grind Blocks
- ABEC 5 Bearings
- Weight: 3lbs 9oz (Based on size 12)
- Skates Come Unassembled - Complete with all mounting hardware.
Valo Complete Skates
The Valo SK2 Aggressive Skates are the second Pro skate for Soichiro Kanashima and are built like previous Valo TV3 skates. Outfitted with Valo Team frames, 58mm wheels and ABEC5 bearings, in an anti-rocker setup.
The Valo V13 AB Cream Aggressive Skates are the second take on Alex Broskow's Pro skate, designed around the tried-and-true Valo V13 boot. Comes complete with Valo Team Frames in an anti-rocker setup with 58mm/88A wheels, Valo anti-rockers and ABEC 5 bearings.
The Valo Victor Arias VA.1 Light is the new Victor Arias Pro Model equipped with the all the changes made to the Carbon Lights since the first JJ Charcoal back in 2011. The benefits of a lightweight open toe carbon shell will help you skate better and longer. Quality Valo frames and JJ Light wheels supplied, and with a little assembly, these are ready to skate.
The Valo V13 Impala Blue Aggressive Skates are the fourth iteration model released as a homage to Jon Julio's signature Roces M12 Skates, redesigned for Valo's 10 Year Anniversary.
Sizes Available: 8.0, 9.0