Lowest Price Guarantee
The Under Armour® 9" CoreShort Pro utilizes their X-Band Technology that works to stabilize your core, upper quadriceps and hips via compression-reinforcement. This design imitates natural support and allows you to move quicker, perform better and recover faster than ever before. Under Armour® also included their HeatGear® technology into the CoreShort Pro to help keep you cooler when it's hot in addition to Under Armour's moisture transport system and odor control technology to help wick away excess moisture keeping you dryer during play.
- Under Armour Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist (in inches)
SM / 27" - 29"
MD / 30" - 32"
LG / 33" - 35"
XL / 36" - 39"
XXL / 40" - 44"
- Fabric Tech - 82% Nylon / 18% Elastane
- "X" Band - 92% Polyester / 8% Doralstan
- Moisture Transport system & odor Control Technology
- HeatGear® Construction
- Keeps the athlete cool and dry
- Strategically angled stretch woven fabric
- Enhances functional movements while keeping muscles locked in tightly
- Mimics the functional anatomy of the core area (the body's anterior and posterior diagonal sling systems) while also providing compression
- Durable, 2-way stretch-engineered X panel delivers unparalleled stability and activation
- Efficient movements equals more speed, power, and precision
- 9" inseam
- Integrated "Under Armour" logo in the elastic waistband
- Screen printed Under Armour "X" logo on the right thigh
- Compression Fit
- Under Armour's signature compression fit and moisture wicking comfort
- Patented design supports the core anatomy
- Utilizes a series of strategically angled elastics to produce an anatomically correct compression short