Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Vulture Pro 9000 Goalie Leg Pads offer protection suitable for up to intermediate levels of roller hockey or recreational ice.
The Vulture 9000 leg pads use an ULTRA Lite foam to provide quality protection with a very lightweight feel. Tour has used 3 flat knee rolls in the face of the pad to provide additional protection at the knee. The Vulture 9000 has a face width of 12" which means they do not abide to the 11" USA Hockey rule, but are legal for roller play and could be used for recreational ice play. The outer roll on the Vulture 9000 leg pads has angled design to help control rebounds down the rink. The inner side of the pad uses a flat design to allow you to keep the pad flush on the rink. The inner side also uses a large flat pad which will help to cover more of the five hole.
The Tour Vulture leg pads use a 3 layer knee stack to provide maximum comfort, support, and protection. The inner layer is a soft foam that contours to your knee providing a comfortable fit. The middle layer is a thick high density foam that will reduce the impact on the knee when you drop down. The outer layer is a thin molded poly and foam pad covered with synthetic leather to allow for easy side-to-side movements as well as provide additional protection from shots. The leg channel on the Vulture 9000 pads uses two thin foam pads with a mesh liner. This will allow for a very comfortable fit around the calf as well as a quick drying process because of the mesh liner.
The Tour Vulture 9000 Leg Pads offer a high level of protection with an intense Vulture design.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: G501
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Advanced
- Ice: Intermediate
- Playing Style: Hybrid
Excluded from shipping promotions. Ground is only $7.50 per shipment. Please see shipping page under the Customer Service tab for further information.
- Synthetic Leather with reinforced seams
- Nylon on the outer side
- Stitched on synthetic leather used to provide design
- Screen printed and stitched logos
- Dense PE foam
- ULTRA Lite stuffing
- Over-pant thigh protector
- Ensures that your entire leg is protected
- 3 Flat knee rolls
- Flex points at the knee and boot
- Face Width: 12" - Not legal for ice play
- Outer Roll:
- Angled vertical roll
- Helps control rebounds to the ground
- Flex points at the knee and boot
- Inner Roll:
- Flat Synthetic Leather Design
- Allows goalies to keep the pad flat on the rink
- Dense PE foam and molded poly protection
- Knee Stack:
- 3 piece knee stack - providing comfort, support, protection, and durability
- Inner Layer - Thin, Soft foam for additional comfort
- Middle Layer - Thick, High-density foam for protection when you drop down
- Outer Layer - Thin, Molded poly and high-density foam with synthetic leather to allow you to move side to side easily
- Calf Wrap:
- 2 piece calf design
- 2 Soft foam pieces with mesh liner to prevent straps from rubbing leg
- Quick drying micro fiber well lining
- Leg Channel:
- Nylon Liner
- Custom deep-lock well, eliminates any pad movement
- Boot Channel:
- Leg well continues down to the boot to loosely cover the skate and allow for the skate to rotate freely and keep skate close to the rink
- Secure skate tie
- 1.5" elastic velcro strap on extended upper thigh guard
- 2" Dual layer elastic velcro strap connecting to the inner knee stack
- Two 1" nylon buckle straps over lower thigh and knee
- Both of these straps are adjustable
- 1.5" elastic strap on the calf wrap
- Three 3/4" adjustable leather straps over shin
- One 3/4" adjustable leather boot strap
- 32", 34", 36"
Comments: very good pad. a bit on the heavy side for a pad designed for roller hockey however they are flexible and move well with you. they do give up rebounds though until broken in, after then they respond well to the puck. over a very good buy would recommend for any level of roller i used the in my advanced league and they are fine.
From: Brian, Buffalo
Comments: Really nice pads in general, really flexible, nice fit on the leg, nice for the butterfly style too. the only thing is that the velcros are not really ajustable in all but it still be a very good buy.