Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Thor ZX 9 roller hockey skates offers excellent value with great advanced level of performance. Tour has added a new surlyn material in the quarter package to make the 2010 Tour skates lighter and offer an improved level of support. The Tour Thor ZX 9 skates come with Swiss elite micro bearing and a FREE set of standard Swiss elite bearings. The ZX9 skates also feature a Labeda Dynasty Pro wheels.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 92BL
- Heritage: Tour Cobalt Q
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Tour boot are med-high volume, wide heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Tour skates generally fit a 1 size down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Pro-level, ultra light Metaflex™ quarter panels reinforced with Ultra-lite Pro stiffener package
- New surlyn material in the quarter allows for improved support with a lighter weight
- Ankle Foams:
- Custom reinforced ankle support unit
- Performance memory foam padding
- Heel Support:
- Heel Stabilizer
- Quilted quick wicking comfort liner
- Tongue Construction:
- Thin performance mesh tongue with HD foams for protection
- Carbon graphite outsole-Maximizes energy transfer
- Direct Power System (DPS™)- This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate. Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
- Frame: Labeda Hum'er Pro frame:
- Extruded Aluminum frame
- Single Axle design
- Use all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
- Wheel sizes:
Skate size 5-6 - 76mm
Skate size 7-13 - 80mm
- Wheels: Labeda Dynasty Pro Wheels
- 688 micro hub design
- X-soft grip for fast indoor play
- Bevo Swiss elite micro (688) bearings - 688 bearings are up to 75% lighter than 608 bearings!
- Includes a FREE set of Swiss elite (608) bearings just in case your favorite wheels are only available for standard bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: posted upon arrival
Comments: Great Skates, smooth ride and didn't have to bake them at all. Definitely sticking with Tour skates for now on.
From: Shawn, St. Louis, MO
Comments: Great skates and fantastic bearings. they will have lace bite when you first get them but once you bake them the bite goes away.
From: Henry, CA
Comments:Unfortunately, the wheels on these skates are not very good. They're expensive but they're terrible when it comes to durability. Within two weeks since I had these skates and after light use, my two front wheels got chunks in them. Overall, the skates are excellent but you might want to consider getting new wheels along with these skates since the ones on there will not last very long.
Other Items to Consider
Tour Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Tour Fish BoneLite Pro Roller Hockey Skates are the top of the line skates from the Tour Fish BoneLite line and is offered in black and white colorways. Bringing back the legendary Fish-Bone name, these BoneLite Pro skates offer excellent performance and ventilation using new materials in the liner and the quarter package.
Sizes Available: 12.0, 13.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 750 Roller Hockey Skates are a small step down from the top of the line BoneLite Pro skates. These BoneLite 750 roller skates combine proven Tour technology with new innovative technologies such as the In-Step honeycomb cooling and Accu-Aire Ventilation system.
Sizes Available: 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 725 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Tour Fish BoneLite line. Even at this price point, Tour did a great job passing down top of the line features. The Direct Power System (DPS™) works with the Labeda Hum'er aluminum frames to allow for one of the lowest centers of gravity in the game. The Eviction frame utilizes an all 80mm wheel set up (76mm on sizes 5-6) to produce a powerful stride.
Sizes Available: 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 10.0, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 500 BLACK Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the intermediate level player who's looking for a stiff quarter package with a nice set of wheels. The BoneLite 500 uses Tour's signature DPS™ Technology that lowers a player's center of gravity, making them more agile on their feet accompanied with a powerful stride. The Labeda Eviction L.E. Frame holds four 80mm Labeda RPG wheels (76mm on size 6.0) that make for a responsive and fast feel on indoor surfaces. The BoneLite 500 comes in two colorways, this is the black colorway but it also comes in a white colorway too.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 500 WHITE Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the intermediate level player who's looking for a stiff quarter package with a nice set of wheels. The BoneLite 500 uses Tour's signature DPS™ Technology that lowers a player's center of gravity, making them more agile on their feet accompanied with a powerful stride. The Labeda Eviction L.E. Frame holds four 80mm Labeda RPG wheels (76mm on size 6.0) that make for a responsive and fast feel on indoor surfaces. The BoneLite 500 comes in two colorways, this is the white colorway but it also comes in a black colorway too.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 425 Roller Hockey Skates offer a considerable amount of value and performance at a great price. The BoneLite 425 provides ample support in the quarter package and is wrapped in a durable Tuff-Skin material. For power and stability, the skate uses an all 80mm wheel set up that works with Tour's DPS™ Technology that lowers a player's center of gravity.
The Tour Thor 909 Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent price point skate perfect for recreational players and those just picking up the sport that want a skate that will offer a little more performance growing room. The Tour Thor 909 skates feature the Tour Force all purpose wheel that can be used on a variety of surfaces.