Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Thor ZX 9 roller hockey skates offers excellent value with great advanced level of performance. Tour has added a new surlyn material in the quarter package to make the 2010 Tour skates lighter and offer an improved level of support. The Tour Thor ZX 9 skates come with Swiss elite micro bearing and a FREE set of standard Swiss elite bearings. The ZX9 skates also feature a Labeda Dynasty Pro wheels.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 92BL
- Heritage: Tour Cobalt Q
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Tour boot are med-high volume, wide heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Tour skates generally fit a 1 size down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Pro-level, ultra light Metaflex™ quarter panels reinforced with Ultra-lite Pro stiffener package
- New surlyn material in the quarter allows for improved support with a lighter weight
- Ankle Foams:
- Custom reinforced ankle support unit
- Performance memory foam padding
- Heel Support:
- Heel Stabilizer
- Quilted quick wicking comfort liner
- Tongue Construction:
- Thin performance mesh tongue with HD foams for protection
- Carbon graphite outsole-Maximizes energy transfer
- Direct Power System (DPS™)- This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate. Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
- Frame: Labeda Hum'er Pro frame:
- Extruded Aluminum frame
- Single Axle design
- Use all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
- Wheel sizes:
Skate size 5-6 - 76mm
Skate size 7-13 - 80mm
- Wheels: Labeda Dynasty Pro Wheels
- 688 micro hub design
- X-soft grip for fast indoor play
- Bevo Swiss elite micro (688) bearings - 688 bearings are up to 75% lighter than 608 bearings!
- Includes a FREE set of Swiss elite (608) bearings just in case your favorite wheels are only available for standard bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: posted upon arrival
Comments: Great Skates, smooth ride and didn't have to bake them at all. Definitely sticking with Tour skates for now on.
From: Shawn, St. Louis, MO
Comments: Great skates and fantastic bearings. they will have lace bite when you first get them but once you bake them the bite goes away.
From: Henry, CA
Comments:Unfortunately, the wheels on these skates are not very good. They're expensive but they're terrible when it comes to durability. Within two weeks since I had these skates and after light use, my two front wheels got chunks in them. Overall, the skates are excellent but you might want to consider getting new wheels along with these skates since the ones on there will not last very long.
Other Items to Consider
Tour Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Tour Code 1 Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in this next-gen Code skate line that was built specifically for elite roller hockey players. It debuts exciting features such as an adjustable tongue that has felt running to the end of the toe box, a new flexible tendon guard and even better durability than ever before with Vibram wear pads.
The Tour Code 2 Skate is a high-performance indoor skate that won't break the bank. Also found on the flagship Code 1, this Code 2 features the same high-end A.R.C. adjustable tongue and the Knetik flexible tendon guard. Meanwhile, the Labeda Millenium 76A indoor wheels and the Bevo Gold 9 bearings give players premium speed and grip, ideal for higher-level indoor play.
The Tour Code 3 Roller Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the price. Th new Vorrac boot is built to provide solid support and stability, which can also be heatmolded for a truly personalized fit. New to Tour and the entire hockey industry are the Vibram wear patches found on both sides of the quarter package. This italian company is very well known in the shoe industry because of just how durable their soles are, which made a perfect partnership for Tour to better protect their skates from wear and tear.
The Tour Fish Bone 9 Pro Roller Hockey Skates are Tour's flagship model, showcasing their best materials and features. The most noticeable and the most notable update in design is the bright blue Quanza Tough Light quarter package. This durable, supportive material not only offers elite-level responsiveness but it has a great out-of-the-box fit too. The tongue has also been updated to a pro-inspired, Aero-Ridge II which is designed to provide top notch protection for the top of the foot while also helping to prevent lace-bite.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 725 Limited Edition Roller Hockey Skates are a totally updated version of the original 725 skate. This Tour 725 LE Skate features a brand new Hum'er Pro Rival frame, which utilizes magnesium and aluminum for a lightweight and durable chassis. This holds a straight set up of Labeda Millenium wheels and their Bevo Gold-9 Race Bearings; giving players speed, power and grip.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 325 Roller Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the occasional pick up player or the parent who likes to play puck with their child after work. Tour's new Tuff-Skin quarter package is not only quite comfortable, but the exterior is designed to withstand a beating from rough outdoor surfaces. The aluminum Tri-Coil Chassis holds the new Rival outdoor wheels that be used on asphalt or concrete. For a pro-inspired look and feel, the 325 utilizes a thick white felt tongue and a soft, moisture-wicking nylon liner.
Sizes Available: 12.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 225 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Tour Fish BoneLite Line, perfect for the casual or new-to-hockey player. Tour gave their 225 skate a pro-inspired white felt tongue that has substantial thickness backed with injected foams, making it real hard to beat at this price. The nylon quarter package works with the the injected outsole, giving players a forgiving yet sturdy feel on the rink.
Sizes Available: 12.0