|Tour Thor V5 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Thor V5 hockey gloves are the most affordable hockey gloves from Tour, and feature a classic 4-roll design. The V5 is light and breathable because of the 6G woven cover. The liner on the V5 is a traditional nylon to help wick sweat away from the hand. Tour's wonder suede palm and triple segmented index finger provide a solid stick feel.
- Model Numbers: 5316 D
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offer generous volume for a traditional hockey glove fit with ample wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight 6G Woven Cover
- Embroidered Tour cuff logo
- HD foam with plastic inserts on backhand and side
- "Wonder Suede" reinforced palm
- Traditional nylon liner
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: I bought these gloves for a couple different reasons. First, I am a beginner and I
am trying to get as much gear as I can at a lower price point. These gloves fell into that
category. Second, I wanted something that would look great but also protect well. So far I
am loving the look as well as the quality at for the price. I have played two games with these
gloves and I already love them. They fit tightly which I like because I hate if one falls off
during a game. The dexterity is amazing. No problem gloving a puck at all. If you want a
great glove that's extremely affordable, this is the one for you.
From: Chris, CA