|Tour Thor K4 Pro 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Thor K4 hockey glove is a light and protective package, offered by Tour at a great price point. This classic 4roll design features a 6G Woven nylon cover for great durability and breathability. The K4 is a step up from the V5, showcasing a Dri-Corr Quick Dry Lining and Elite EVA foams.
- Model Numbers: 5322
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offer generous volume for a traditional hockey glove fit with ample wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight 6G Woven Cover
- Embroidered Tour cuff logo
- VALTIC™ Elite EVA Foam with plastic inserts on backhand and side
- Silicone mega grip palm
- Offers ultimate control on sticks that might not have grip
- Dri-Corr Quick Dry Lining
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: Just ordered my second pair. The first pair lasted 3 years which is about 2 years more than most my gloves. For the price this is the best glove I've used. The thumb lock is a bit stiff but I cut mine a bit to allow greater flex. The palms are the most durable. I just now have enough of a hole to look for another set. They are stil very usable and the glove has stayed very clean. If repalming was cheaper I'd just keep the old set forever.
From: Jim, Winnipeg, Canada
Comments: If you're looking for bang for your buck these gloves will be a great choice. The 4-roll design with plastic inserts makes for great protection with a lot of mobility within the glove. Also, the tri-fold index fingers give great feel of your stick with a lot of dexterity. Aesthetically, all the graphics are stitched, not pressed, onto the glove with very sharp artwork. I was skeptical of these gloves when I viewed them on IW because the big companies have me conditioned to think that higher price means higher quality. That's just simply not the case and these gloves are proof of that. Go for it.
From: Mark, NY