|Tour Fish Bone 9 Pro Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Fish Bone 9 Pro Roller Hockey Skates are Tour's flagship model, showcasing their best materials and features. The most noticeable and notable design update is the bright blue, Quanza Tough Light quarter package. This durable and supportive material not only offers elite-level responsiveness, but it has a great out-of-the-box fit too. The tongue has been upgraded to their pro-inspired, Aero-Ridge II tongue which provides top notch protection for the top of the foot while also helping to prevent lace-bite.
The lowers consist of a new Hum'er Pro Eviction frame that is constructed of a magnesium and aluminum hybrid material, producing a lightweight product with pro-level strength. This holds a straight set up of the premier Labeda Addiction LE Wheels that offers the best balance of grip, speed and durability.
The Fish Bone 9 skate has a dual-zone, quilted Accu-Aire liner for enhanced comfort, performance and durability. The heel pocket shows off two L-shaped, heel-locking pads that ensures no power is lost by preventing heel slippage.
- Model Number: 105BL
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional - wide forefoot / deep heel / high overall volume
- Sizing Guidelines: Tour skates generally fit a 1 size down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lightweight Vorrac Surlyn boot construction
- Advanced thermo-layer composition provides ample support, stiffness
- Heat moldable
- Vibram Wear patches
- Italian material popular in heavy duty boot soles provide this Tour Skate with top-tier durability from wear and tear
- In-Step Honeycomb Cooling System
- Breathable vents promote airflow for more comfort and drier feet
- Knetik Flexible Tendon Guard
- Unlike traditionally stiff tendon guards that inhibit full stride extension, this Tour Kinetic tendon allows for maximum range of motion to better squeeze every ounce of power out of each stride
- Comfort Padding at the top of the quarter package to reduce high ankle abrasion for premium comfort
- Ankle Foams:
- Enlarged L-Pads for better heel lock and energy transfer
- AccuAire H600 quilted liner
- Comfortable, moisture wicking microfiber and nylon; providing good heel lock and comfort throughout the entirety of the game
- Tongue Construction:
- A.R.C. two-piece, white felt tongue that extends into the end of the toe box
- Felt that sits on top of the toes removes negative space for enhanced energy transfer and comfort
- Velcro adjustment strap allows players to change the height and side-to-side placement of the tongue, whether it be for more flop or less overall height
- Traditional foam and felt thickness with an injected lace-bite guard provides pro-level protection and comfort
- Skate Lates:
- White unwaxed Tour laces
- Full carbon fiber outsole with DPS Technology
- DPS Technology allows the first two wheels to recess into the outsole
- DPS enables Tour to use larger wheels on the front, optimizing speed and power while keeping the player's center of gravity as low as possible for ultimate stability.
- Tour Pro 2 Eviction Magnesium/Aluminum Hybrid
- Uses an all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
- Sizes 5.0 - 6.0 / (4) 76 mm wheels per frame
- Sizes 7.0 - 13.0 / (4) 80 mm wheels per frame
- Tour Round Flush One-Piece 8mm Silver Axles
- Labeda Addiction Signature Grip (74A) Indoor Wheels
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces via its unique triple durometer construction
- Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Labeda Addiction Signature Grip (74A) Indoor Wheels
- Bevo Gold 9 Bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: 1,343 grams
Comments: Skates are amazing !! The color way might not be for everyone but if you want that extra bit of flash these are perfect....Over all amazing fit and performance from the Tour company
Other Items to Consider
Tour Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Tour Code 1 Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in this next-gen Code skate line that was built specifically for elite roller hockey players. It debuts exciting features such as an adjustable tongue that has felt running to the end of the toe box, a new flexible tendon guard and even better durability than ever before with Vibram wear pads.
The Tour Code 2 Skate is a high-performance indoor skate that won't break the bank. Also found on the flagship Code 1, this Code 2 features the same high-end A.R.C. adjustable tongue and the Knetik flexible tendon guard. Meanwhile, the Labeda Millenium 76A indoor wheels and the Bevo Gold 9 bearings give players premium speed and grip, ideal for higher-level indoor play.
The Tour Code 3 Roller Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the price. Th new Vorrac boot is built to provide solid support and stability, which can also be heatmolded for a truly personalized fit. New to Tour and the entire hockey industry are the Vibram wear patches found on both sides of the quarter package. This italian company is very well known in the shoe industry because of just how durable their soles are, which made a perfect partnership for Tour to better protect their skates from wear and tear.
The Tour Fish Bone 9 Pro Roller Hockey Skates are Tour's flagship model, showcasing their best materials and features. The most noticeable and the most notable update in design is the bright blue Quanza Tough Light quarter package. This durable, supportive material not only offers elite-level responsiveness but it has a great out-of-the-box fit too. The tongue has also been updated to a pro-inspired, Aero-Ridge II which is designed to provide top notch protection for the top of the foot while also helping to prevent lace-bite.
The Tour Fish BoneLite Pro Roller Hockey Skates are the top of the line skates from the Tour Fish BoneLite line and is offered in black and white colorways. Bringing back the legendary Fish-Bone name, these BoneLite Pro skates offer excellent performance and ventilation using new materials in the liner and the quarter package.
Sizes Available: 12.0
The Tour Fish BoneLite 725 Limited Edition Roller Hockey Skates are a totally updated version of the original 725 skate. This Tour 725 LE Skate features a brand new Hum'er Pro Rival frame, which utilizes magnesium and aluminum for a lightweight and durable chassis. This holds a straight set up of Labeda Millenium wheels and their Bevo Gold-9 Race Bearings; giving players speed, power and grip.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 500 WHITE Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the intermediate level player who's looking for a stiff quarter package with a nice set of wheels. The BoneLite 500 uses Tour's signature DPS™ Technology that lowers a player's center of gravity, making them more agile on their feet accompanied with a powerful stride. The Labeda Eviction L.E. Frame holds four 80mm Labeda RPG wheels (76mm on size 6.0) that make for a responsive and fast feel on indoor surfaces. The BoneLite 500 comes in two colorways, this is the white colorway but it also comes in a black colorway too.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 325 Roller Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the occasional pick up player or the parent who likes to play puck with their child after work. Tour's new Tuff-Skin quarter package is not only quite comfortable, but the exterior is designed to withstand a beating from rough outdoor surfaces. The aluminum Tri-Coil Chassis holds the new Rival outdoor wheels that be used on asphalt or concrete. For a pro-inspired look and feel, the 325 utilizes a thick white felt tongue and a soft, moisture-wicking nylon liner.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 225 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Tour Fish BoneLite Line, perfect for the casual or new-to-hockey player. Tour gave their 225 skate a pro-inspired white felt tongue that has substantial thickness backed with injected foams, making it real hard to beat at this price. The nylon quarter package works with the the injected outsole, giving players a forgiving yet sturdy feel on the rink.
Sizes Available: 7.0, 9.0, 12.0