Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Code1 Padded Shirts offer great protection for the player's shoulder, sternum, spine and ribs without the bulkiness of a traditional shoulder pad. This Code1 padded shirt will keep your upper body protected without ever hindering your ability to move.
- Model Number:5280Y
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Tour Sizing Guidelines:
- Chest Width / Overall Length
Small 14" / 19"
Medium 15.5" / 20.5"
Large 16" / 22"
- Built with SAS™(Shock Absorption System) to provide upper body protection
- Added Rib protection
- SureFlex™ System - Foam padding is cut to provide great fit and comfort
- Elliptical sternum and shoulder material - Great look!
- Marraire™ body material - Quick drying and very breathable
- Mesh panels under arms - Increases ventilation
- Relaxed fit with a performance cut
Comments: Ordered the Jr medium. The tag in the shirt says MED-Y which implies "youth". Runs extraordinarily small, which again suggests, "youth". Customer service says Tour doesn't make a "youth", these are intended to be compression fitted and they assure me they sent the proper size. My 12 year old son is 57 1/2 inches tall and slender measuring 15 inches from armpit to armpit. He can barely get this on and can't move. The shirt is otherwise awesome, but I suggest you try one on locally before buying on line (if you can find it).
From: Dave, Colorado Springs, CO