Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tour Code1 Padded Shirts offer great protection for the player's shoulder, sternum, spine and ribs without the bulkiness of a traditional shoulder pad. This Code1 padded shirt will keep your upper body protected without ever hindering your ability to move.
- Model Number:5280Y
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Tour Sizing Guidelines:
- Chest Width / Overall Length
Small 14" / 19"
Medium 15.5" / 20.5"
Large 16" / 22"
- Built with SAS™(Shock Absorption System) to provide upper body protection
- Added Rib protection
- SureFlex™ System - Foam padding is cut to provide great fit and comfort
- Elliptical sternum and shoulder material - Great look!
- Marraire™ body material - Quick drying and very breathable
- Mesh panels under arms - Increases ventilation
- Relaxed fit with a performance cut
Comments: Ordered the Jr medium. The tag in the shirt says MED-Y which implies "youth". Runs extraordinarily small, which again suggests, "youth". Customer service says Tour doesn't make a "youth", these are intended to be compression fitted and they assure me they sent the proper size. My 12 year old son is 57 1/2 inches tall and slender measuring 15 inches from armpit to armpit. He can barely get this on and can't move. The shirt is otherwise awesome, but I suggest you try one on locally before buying on line (if you can find it).
From: Dave, Colorado Springs, CO
Tour Padded Hockey Shirts Junior
The Tour Code Activ Padded Shirt is the newest padded shirt in the Tour lineup. The Code Activ offers padding throughout the chest, back, shoulders, arms, and ribs for solid protection. These pads are made from Tour's Ultra-Lite padding to make the shirt lightweight and the Tri-Flex stretch material allows ample mobility.
Being the original upper body protector, the Tour Magnum has proven itself as a leader in the category. The Tour Magnum offers the player shoulder, sternum, and spine protection without the bulkiness of a traditional shoulder pad.