|Skate Fenders Full Pro Protectors||
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Skate Fender Measurements - Based on a Large
From Top to Bottom of the Quarter Package Side = 5"
From Farthest Rear Portion to the Tip of the Toe = 10"
- Skate Fender Sizing Guidelines:
Fender Size / Senior Skate Size
SM/MD / 4.5 - 7.5
LG / 8+
- Molded in an even higher grade polycarbonate
- slightly lighter, stronger, more flexible and provides more impact energy dissipation
- Provides protection of the feet against pucks, sticks and other on-ice mayhem
- 2 velcro straps hold the fender in place
- Straps can be cut to necessary length
- Easy to put on and take off
- Includes adhesive foam sheet that can be added to the fenders underside if desired
- Sold in pairs
- Made in USA
- Weight- 1 Fender:
- Small/Medium-173 grams
- Large -189 grams
- Can fit all skate brands IceWarehouse carries
- Small/Medium - fits skate sizes 4.5-7.5
- Large - fits skate sizes 8
Comments: Saved my season! Blocked a 60+mph shot with the outside right ankle and didn't miss a shift. Foot was numb for a few minutes then it was fine. Never even bruised!
From: Heather, Tampa, FL
Comments: Size Medium is good for Bauer Supreme ONE80 Ice Hockey skates size 8D. Ordered Large Fender at the beginning (as spec said) but had to send it back - too Large.
Other Items to Consider
Skate Fenders Exterior Skate Protection
The Skate Fenders Pro offer an even higher grade of polycarbonate construction for stronger and more flexible protection than the standard Skate Fenders while being even slightly lighter, which is why they have the darker tint color. The Skate Fenders Pro provide more impact energy dissipation and still have all the same great features of the standard model. The Skate Fenders Pro are designed to protect the feet against pucks, sticks and other mayhem.
The Skate Fenders Compact Pro offers great low-profile protection to the front and sides of your skates. The Compact Pro fenders are cut down, focusing the protection on the tongue and ankle areas making them lighter. The Skate Fenders are made out of a higher grade polycarbonate providing great impact energy dissipation and giving it that dark tinted color.