|Shock Doctor Knee Support w/Dual Hinges||
The Shock Doctor Knee Support is specially designed to prevent knee injuries that commonly occur in sports requiring rapid changing of direction.
The knee support is conically shaped and tapers comfortably around the knee giving consistent compression. It also has medial / laterial stability dual hinges that prevents your knee from hyper-extending. The back of the knee support is made up of four-way stretch Lycra® mesh for comfortable flex and ventilation.
The knee support has convienient finger tabs that offer easy grip pulling when fitting, and the N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Model Number: 872
- Fit Guidelines: Compression
- Shock Doctor recommended sizing guidelines (size / knee size)
- Small / 12.25" - 13.25"
- Medium / 13"- 14"
- Large / 13.75"-14.75"
- X Large / 14.5" - 15.5"
- XX Large / 15.25" - 16.25"
- Conically shaped upper strap wraps leg taper with comfortable and consistent compression
- Patent pending X-Fit® lower strap securely wraps leg contour with comfort and overlaps hinge to maximize stability during flex
- Medial / Laterial stability dual hinges with hyper-extension stops
- Tempered aluminum stability stays securely positioned in integrated sleeves
- Anatomical precurved design provides enhanced fit, comfortable flex and ventilation
- Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at back of knee for comfortable flex and ventilation
- Premium stitching assembly, patella support fishing and Lycra® binding for long lasting comfort
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing