Lowest Price Guarantee
The Shock Doctor ShockSkin™ Hockey Impact Short is a great addition to any players game. The short is composed of integrated compression anti-microbial fabric and ventilated foam pads, secured by high frequency seams that move with the body for ultimate comfort and protection.
The short provide added shock absorption in critical areas, enhancing primary gear coverage on the hip, thigh and tailbone. The Bio-shape of the short is developed to match the curve and shape of an athlete's natural stance. Comes with an Ultra Carbon Flex Cup that transfers shock away from vital areas while the flex-curve design and orbital gel pad maximizes comfort and fit. Includes Velcro tabs to secure socks.
- Model Number: 580
- Fit Guidelines: Compression
- Shock Doc Recommended Sizing (short size / waist size)
- Small / 27"-29"
- Medium / 29"-31"
- Large / 33"-35"
- X Large / 36"-39"
- XX Large / 40"- 44"
- Flatlock, chafe-free seams
- Supportive four-way stretch
- Anti-microbial fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Includes Velcro tabs to secure socks
- Integrated compression fabric and ventilated foam pads, secured by high frequency seams
- Move and contour with the body for ultimate comfort and protection
- Impact Protection
- Provides added shock absorption in critical areas
- Enhances primary gear coverage for hip, thigh and tailbone
- Exclusive pattern developed to match the curve and shape of an athletes natural stance
- Provides superior comfort and performance
- X-FIT™ Brief cup retention system
- Integrates a wraparound internal mesh brief/supporter for extra comfort and proper cup position
- Four-way Stretch Mesh
- Throughout groin, inner thigh and rear zones for maximum comfort
- Heat release and unrestricted range of motion
- Ultra Carbon Flex Cup
- Advanced multi-stage impact protection transfers shock away from vital areas
- Flex-curve design and orbital gel pad maximizes comfort and fit
- Chafe-free seams
Comments: Pro's: Great fit. Very comfortable. Cup is excellent quality and jock support
is comfortable as well. Manufactured very well, built to last (pickup hockey twice a
week, no wear and tear for 6 months now). Im 6'4" 215lbs and bought an XL, fits
perfect. The movement is superb, no restrictions.
Cons: Biggest issue is pad protection. The padding is very thin, even though it does
cover all the necessary areas which is nice. This really shouldn't be your first line of
defense though. I would recommend using this as a padded jock underneath your
girdle. If you use in that regard you can't go wrong with Shockskin. The double layer
may be a little warmer than normal but, as a D-man, I'll take the extra protection.
Definitely recommend overall. Top end product.
From: Tim, DC
Other Items to Consider
Shock Doctor Padded Hockey Shorts Senior
The Shock Doctor ShockSkin 5-Pad Impact Short (with Ultra Pro Carbon Flex Cup) is a high-end padded jock short that features a traditional, relaxed fit. Shock Doctor built this using a 4-way stretch nylon that promotes excellent airflow and mobility.
The Shock Doctor Ultra ShockSkin Compression Jock (with AirCore Cup) is an elite-level padded jock that provides premium protection, mobility and comfort. The flexible ShockSkin hip foam is extensively segmented so that it can move with a player while keeping protection in the right places. New to the Shock Doctor lineup is the AirCore cup and the integrated cup-lock system.
The Shock Doctor Ultra ShockSkin™ Compression 5-Pad Short offers exceptional comfort, fit, and protection for any elite hockey player. The ShockSkin™ integrated dual-density foams on the thighs, hips and rear provides high-impact protection for all aspects of the game. The Bio-Shape Motion 360 design utilizes 4-way stretch fabrics in strategic areas for unparalleled mobility and a greater range of motion.
Sizes Available: SR XS, SR LG, SR XXL