|Sherwood Vintage 5030 CC Composite Hockey Stick Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Vintage 5030 CC Composite Hockey Stick is a great performing stick that has a timeless and legendary look. The original Sherwood 5030 stick was used by some of the all-time greats in hockey and now it's your turn to be a part of the same elite group. The Vintage 5030 CC stick has a high loading zone making this a quick release and a low kick point hockey stick.
- Heritage: 5030 CC continuation
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Construction: Fused spear one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 580 grams (based on PP26 curve, 85 flex)
- Fused spear one-piece composite stick design
- Wood graphics with the power of composite technology
- Flex Profile:
- One-piece design offers a lower kickpoint for quicker puck release resulting in a harder shot
- Square double concave wall
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Square double concave wall
- Matte Finish
- Not only does it look great but it gives stick a natural wood feel too
- Hybrid Blade
- Traditional foam blade core with a wooden insert to provide a stiff blade with a nice puck feel
- Flex: 80
- Length: 60"
Other Items to Consider
The Easton Synergy 40 Grip Hockey Sticks offer great performance at a great value. The Synergy 40 features a full woven carbon blade face, providing solid puck feel and pop. The shaft features a mid kick or "mid-taper" flex profile that is geared for the player who's looking for hard shot power. The Senior stick length is 59.5" available in a 75 and 85 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton Velocity V3 Grip Hockey Sticks are an excellent balance of performance and value. The Velocity V3 is one of the most lightweight sticks at it's price point because it includes a wide range of high quality features and materials. The multi-rib blade is a similar design to the previous top of the line Mako II and also utilizes a 6k carbon weave wrap that helps balance out the stick while providing great responsiveness when shooting. Internally, the blade is constructed using a segmented blade core with high-strength polyurethane to help provide durability and a good puck feel. The Senior stick length is 59.5" and is available in a 85 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood True Touch T75 Grip Hockey Sticks are a great valued stick that offers solid performance and durability. Utilizing Sherwood's Power Kick technology, this stick will have a mid-kick point perfect for big booming slap shots and one timers. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 85 and 95 flex with a grip stick coating.