|Sherwood Vintage 5030 CC Composite Hockey Stick Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Vintage 5030 CC Composite Hockey Stick is a great performing stick that has a timeless and legendary look. The original Sherwood 5030 stick was used by some of the all-time greats in hockey and now it's your turn to be a part of the same elite group. The Vintage 5030 CC stick has a high loading zone making this a quick release and a low kick point hockey stick.
- Heritage: 5030 CC continuation
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused spear one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 580 grams (based on PP26 curve, 85 flex)
- Fused spear one-piece composite stick design
- Wood graphics with the power of composite technology
- Flex Profile:
- One-piece design offers a lower kickpoint for quicker puck release resulting in a harder shot
- Square double concave wall
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Square double concave wall
- Matte Finish
- Not only does it look great but it gives stick a natural wood feel too
- Hybrid Blade
- Traditional foam blade core with a wooden insert to provide a stiff blade with a nice puck feel
- Flex: 85
- Length: 60"
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Hockey Sticks have a mid-kick point with the Supreme power taper making it easy to load a ton of power into it. These sticks are a great balance of performance and value. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77 and 87 flex.
The Easton Velocity V3 Grip Hockey Sticks are an excellent balance of performance and value. The Velocity V3 is one of the most lightweight sticks at it's price point because it includes a wide range of high quality features and materials. The multi-rib blade is a similar design to the previous top of the line Mako II and also utilizes a 6k carbon weave wrap that helps balance out the stick while providing great responsiveness when shooting. Internally, the blade is constructed using a segmented blade core with high-strength polyurethane to help provide durability and a good puck feel. The Senior stick length is 59.5" and is available in a 85 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Reebok 24k Grip Hockey Sticks are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for performance without the big price tag. The 24k utilizes the new Tri Matrix Construction that aligns the carbon fibers throughout the stick in specific angles to give it a quick pre-loaded feel when shooting. Reebok also included the new SSX blade that allows for advanced precision. The Senior Stick length is 58" in a 75 flex and 58.5" for 85 and 100 flex with a Griptonite (grip) stick finish.
The Sherwood T75 Grip Hockey Sticks are a great valued stick that offers solid performance and durability. Utilizing Sherwood's Power Kick technology, this stick will have a mid-kick point perfect for big booming slap shots and one timers.
Sherwood Vintage Hockey Sticks
The Sherwood 9950 IC composite hockey sticks offer a modern twist to a classic hockey brand. The 9950 has a nice feel slightly rounded shaft dimensions for a great comfortable grip. Sherwood has made this stick available in some classic curves such as the PP77 Coffey. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 95 flex.
If you're looking for a stick that resembles a part of hockey's history but can perform with today's composite sticks, then this Sherwood Vintage 5030 CC Composite Hockey Stick is just for you! The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 85 flex.