Lowest Price Guarantee
The T100 hockey stick was inspired by the previous T90 sticks that were very successful. The T100 took it to another level by decreasing the overall weight while simultaneously increasing durability. This was accomplished by the one piece compression molded construction that utilizes a high quality carbon fiber. The Pro Balance technology gives the stick a great balance point by removing unnecessary material in the blade.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Double Concave Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 453 grams (Based on a 85 flex PP96)
- Compression molded carbon fiber
- Pure Sense Technology that runs the shaft into the heel of the blade providing excellent puck feel as well as increased control
- Flex Profile:
- Power Kick
- High mid-kick point allows the stick to be heavily loaded for booming slap shots and one-timers
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- Square shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Smooth matte finish
- Vibration Reduction Foam Core++
- High density foam reduces vibration
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for lightness and stiffness
- Flex: 30
- Length: 44"