Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sher-Wood T95 Goalie Chest Protector provides suitable goaltender protection up to the intermediate levels of ice hockey. Sher-Wood's advanced foams and innovative features provide the higher level of protection.
The Sher-Wood T95 is constructed from nylon and mesh materials offering good durability as well as moisture wicking and breathability. Various foams are used throughout including EPP foam protective blocks, used for their shot dampening. The large HD foam shoulder floaters and front floating panel are constructed with HD foams and poly inserts offering solid shot protection for your upper body. Arm protection has been improved with the use of various foams and molded poly inserts. The large back spine pad is designed to offer protection with restricting mobility.
The Sher-Wood T95 chest protector offers solid protection, features and durability for the price.
- Model Number: SW000438
- Heritage: Sher-Wood T95
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Advanced
- Ice: Intermediate
- Sher-Wood Sizing Guidelines:
- Size // Height
- SM // 5'3" - 5'5"
- MD // 5'6" - 5'9"
- LG // 5'10" - 6'
- XG // 6'1" - 6'5"
- Nylon construction
- Various densities of foam combined with plastic inserts
- Flat profile shoulder caps
- EPP foam protection blocks
- Large front floating panel
- Two-Piece hinged arm floaters
- Arms are laced into place at the shoulder
- Adjustable lace positioning
- Injection molded elbow caps
- Large back spine protector
- Four elastic strap around the elbow
- Leather velcro wrist strap
- Two customizable leather elbo straps
- Two nylon back pad adjustment straps
- 5.24lbs (Based on a Senior Medium)
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Chest and Arm Protectors Senior
The Sher-Wood T90 Goalie Chest Protector is designed for goaltenders needing good protection without the high cost. The T90 chest protector offers similar innovative features as some of the high end models with suitable protection up to the recreational levels of hockey.