Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.
The Undercover glove has a lightweight "high-end" ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit that offers great protection and ensures a long lasting glove.
The liner features Sherwood's cool-tech technology that wicks moisture away during the game and releases humidity outside the glove, providing optimal comfort.
The Undercover glove features a removable hyperloc thumb system that helps prevent thumb hyper extension, but can be removed for the player who prefers greater thumb movement. Please note, some models come with Sher-wood's two piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology like found on the T90 Pro gloves.
The Undercover is designed for a traditional fit with generous volume with ample wrist movement.
- Model Number: 120SW000418
- Heritage: T90 Pro Nylon 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sherwood sizing guidelines:
Glove size / Player height
13" / 4'0"-4'8"
13-14" / 4'8"-5'4"
13-15" / 5'4"-6'0"
14-15" / 6'0"-6'8"
- High-end ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit exterior offers good durability at light weight
- HD Foam with plastic inserts
- Featured on backhand, fingers, and thumb area
- Removable Hyperloc thumb (most sizes) or Two piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology
- Increases mobility and prevents hyper extension during play
- Helps prevent hyper extension during play
- Clarino with digi-tech overlay
- Excellent stick feel with solid durability
- Sher-Wood Cool Tech Lining
- Fast drying for a comfortable fit
- Traditional fit- Generous volume with ample wrist movement
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
- Removable Hyperloc thumb
Comments: Sick mitts, first and foremost. Upgraded from an old pair of Warrior Kingpins. Nice and light, forget I have 'em on. Nylon dries fast so I don't have to worry about soaked gloves taking forever to dry. The fit is where these gloves make it. Wrist is loose, but the cuffs move with easily, keeping my wrists protected. Through the palm, comfortably snug without being tight. Same for the fingers. Only hangup is the removable thumb blocks. Have to jam 'em up under the cuff to keep 'em from sliding down. Even then, they creep; word to the wise, don't mess with it.
From: Matt, SLO, CA